DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any Pros got some indoor flying tips for shoots..?

Reactions
I recently started my drone business, and got a booking today for the indoor tour add on... I got it done, flew above at street level then through front door, semi fluid but from there the rotor wash in hallways was crazy hard to compensate, I was using guards. I flew through several different heights through the main open areas, then used my katana handheld mavic holder and did the rooms and brooms by foot...

How do yall (<-- sorry from texas) best work out indoor treatment when using only a mavic, ive had a spark and an air and dont really want to backtrack and add another one if I can swing it with just my mpp.

Also any settings that help with indoor flying.. besides removing obstacle avoidance lol.?? Would like to hear some feedback because it was a lot trickier than I thought that rotor wash really makes it hard in tight areas, not all over, but not fluid for footage constant minute adjustments that ill have to edit out one by one. lol thanks guys.

I recently started my drone business, and got a booking today for the indoor tour add on... I got it done, flew above at street level then through front door, semi fluid but from there the rotor wash in hallways was crazy hard to compensate, I was using guards. I flew through several different heights through the main open areas, then used my katana handheld mavic holder and did the rooms and brooms by foot...

How do yall (<-- sorry from texas) best work out indoor treatment when using only a mavic, ive had a spark and an air and dont really want to backtrack and add another one if I can swing it with just my mpp.

Also any settings that help with indoor flying.. besides removing obstacle avoidance lol.?? Would like to hear some feedback because it was a lot trickier than I thought that rotor wash really makes it hard in tight areas, not all over, but not fluid for footage constant minute adjustments that ill have to edit out one by one. lol thanks guys.
I use my Mavic Pro along with my DJI Pocket Osmo - they work great together & keeps your kit ultra portable. Yeah the Katana is a great addition for the Mavic but obsolete as I find the pocket Osmo can be used for fabulous pans low floor angles etc - super smooth - hope this helps & good luck.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31