DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone able to fly automated paths using SC?

Dropyn

Reactions
I’m looking for an automated flight application that will run on my Smart Controller. Seems the main ones don’t yet support SC... DroneDeploy, Pix4D, DJI GroundStationPro.

Also, DroneBase just made it a requirement to use an iOS/Android app called AugmentedUAS for all eagleView insurance missions. Is there any way to install the Android version on the SC?

Thanks for any help!

Try using dual controllers. Set up your mission with the OEM controller running your application. Then monitor using the SC. I’m currently running Litchi waypoint missions this way..

Waypoints is built in to the controller it is limited but works like a weak Litchi

You can sideload any Android app but I do not think they work/are supported yet

Waypoints is built in to the controller it is limited but works like a weak Litchi

You can sideload any Android app but I do not think they work/are supported yet
I agree that I can't run Litchi on my Smart Controller; however, when I use my smart controller as my primary controller and my OEM controller with my iPhone as my secondary controller, I can run the IOS Litchi App, upload a Litchi waypoint mission to my Mavic 2 Pro, start it with my secondary controller and monitor the mission with either or both controllers. Saves me $25 on buying the Android version too.

I agree that I can't run Litchi on my Smart Controller; however, when I use my smart controller as my primary controller and my OEM controller with my iPhone as my secondary controller, I can run the IOS Litchi App, upload a Litchi waypoint mission to my Mavic 2 Pro, start it with my secondary controller and monitor the mission with either or both controllers. Saves me $25 on buying the Android version too.

Wow, great workaround! Thanks for the tip.

Thanks for that simple “hack” that gets around the SC’s software limitations! Good find. Fly safe.
NB

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78