DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone available to help with CSV data

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Mavic

Reactions
I am trying to understand and monitor motor and battery performance. I use Airdata but as you know it’s fantastic, but to see real performance data, there is a better more detailed way to do it, correct?
Well I really don’t know how to view this information, the CSV files.
If there are any fellow modders/pilots that can explain how I can view the data, and what some of that data represents, I would be beyond appreciative.
I have wired in xt60’s for the battery mod. I have switched to Platinum props. I need to know how the weight of extra batteries affects motor performance but have zero idea how to or what to use to view the data. Again, if anyone has the time, I would sincerely appreciate some suggestions. Thanks-
Jake

CsvView (by the great @BudWalker) will allow you to build bar graphs from the flight log data.

I am trying to understand and monitor motor and battery performance. I use Airdata but as you know it’s fantastic, but to see real performance data, there is a better more detailed way to do it, correct?
Well I really don’t know how to view this information, the CSV files.
If there are any fellow modders/pilots that can explain how I can view the data, and what some of that data represents, I would be beyond appreciative.
I have wired in xt60’s for the battery mod. I have switched to Platinum props. I need to know how the weight of extra batteries affects motor performance but have zero idea how to or what to use to view the data. Again, if anyone has the time, I would sincerely appreciate some suggestions. Thanks-
Jake
Try CsvView/DatCon. Obtain here.
CsvView Downloads

Be sure and select the MotorPower category. It was implemented to support the battery mod/long duration guys.

Reactions: Simmo and msinger
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan