DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone close to zip code 33180 for photo/video service as add on for real estate photographer?

Reactions
Hi, i am real estate photographer and some customers are asking me for drone pictures/videos and it is a mess for me. I need a drone pilot who can take pictures and video without editing, i will do all that job, just need the raw files. This will be arround 33180 zipcode. This is not for now, just want to contact someone to make a deal for future drone request.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, i am real estate photographer and some customers are asking me for drone pictures/videos and it is a mess for me. I need a drone pilot who can take pictures and video without editing, i will do all that job, just need the raw files. This will be arround 33180 zipcode. This is not for now, just want to contact someone to make a deal for future drone request.

Thanks in advance.
You should try droners.io. You put jobs up there for bid.
They check the pilots out in advance, plus you can get a feel for pricing in your area.

Thanks in advance.
Hi I am in Coral Springs flying a Mavic 2 pro and a Mavic Mini. Always looking for some work and building my portfolio. My email is [email protected] Art Tillberg. Yes I do have a Part 107 License

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan