DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone else order from Carolina Dronz?

I called Carolina Dronz yesterday to see if they had any batteries and also asked about the status on their Mavics and they were promising me delivery by the end of the month. We got our Mavic this past week but I was very surprised by what they were telling be based on what I've seen here on the forum. They did not have any batteries.
wondering how you received your Mavic when they're promising me and others that we'd receive mavics from their first batch and as for me I'm still waiting

Anyone get any news from these guys? Last word from them was Dec 10 which has come and past with no communication. I have emailed twice and called to cancel my order and no luck yet. I'm not impressed.

EDIT. They got back to me and processed the refund. I'm less not impressed.

Anyone get any news from these guys? Last word from them was Dec 10 which has come and past with no communication. I have emailed twice and called to cancel my order and no luck yet. I'm not impressed.

EDIT. They got back to me and processed the refund. I'm less not impressed.
They sent out another email after that stating mid december,another update is expected soon.chance at arethey won't meet that deadline either

I placed an order on October 9th for the "fly more" package with CD and was told i would be included in their first shipment. Well as of today they still haven't heard from DJI on a delivery even date though they said they would know by now. Starting to worry as I don't want to be stuck with the pre-order if they aren't going to get a shipment anytime soon. All the other retailers are an know the dates. Considering cancelling my preorder..
They've given everyone that explaination.I was under the impression that they were a big retailer until after I purchased with them.My thinking is they'll be among the last to get their order due to the demand of big retailers such as Apple and Bestbuy

It's pushed back to late January now. I just placed a new order with newegg. I couldn't fight the urge and sold my mavic fly more that I had for a good profit. [emoji854]

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

It's pushed back to late January now. I just placed a new order with newegg. I couldn't fight the urge and sold my mavic fly more that I had for a good profit. [emoji854]

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Yep got the dreaded email to day.Good thing is mavicpreorder customers can get $100 off phantom 4 pro.Not a bad exchange wish I had the extra dough tho

Hello everybody I know I'm a little late on this post but I ordered from CD and I got an email from them on 12/29 stating that they are expecting 350 units by mid January to ship out

I have a pre-order with CD too. They told me the same thing.

I will be stopping at a lot of Best Buy's. If they have one in stock, I'll refund my order.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada