DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone going to swap out their mavic pros with the new mavic air?

The Mavic Air has a better camera than the Mavic Pro. It’s actually quite crazy.

If only I could use the Mavic Pro remote with the Air and the Air wasn’t WiFi-based, I’d be all over the new Mavic Air. But for now I’ll stick with my P4P+ and wait for a better option. I really like the camera quality on the air though.

Skipping. I have both mavic and spark. No need for an in-btw one. Plus I didn't like the Wi-Fi transmission.

I take my MP out on the back of my bike and with the two spare batteries I do notice it on the steep bits - also I would never take it out walking for the day due to the weight so a smaller lighter drone with (as far as I can tell) the same video capabilities sounds very attractive.

Nope, keeping the MP Platinum. If I get another, probably a Phantom of some sort. 5?

I've had the Mavic Air for two weeks now and just put my Mavic Pro for sale. The deciding factors for me were the better video quality, the smaller size, and less weight. I go hiking a lot and having my drone with my camera gear in the same backpack is ideal. It means I'll have it with me more often so it'll get used more.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gplunk99