DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone in the Tampa Area lose a Cine see ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
No dog in the fight here. But you should end the listing and be very clear in the new one.

Also, not sure if you addressed this but how was “this found”? You said you were “selling for a friend”? Would your “friend” care if the listing was ended? Why didn’t your “friend” post this on eBay?

I mean, there are just so many red flags here it smells funny. I think many could agree on that.
Can’t end the listing without getting charged a fee. I will double check with the buyer to make sure he is ok with the sale and clarify anything he needs. My friend found the drone and doesn’t have an eBay account and therefore I am selling for him. I clearly state everything in the listing and will double check with buyer

Can’t end the listing without getting charged a fee. I will double check with the buyer to make sure he is ok with the sale and clarify anything he needs. My friend found the drone and doesn’t have an eBay account and therefore I am selling for him. I clearly state everything in the listing and will double check with buyer
So you had a “friend” who “found” a drone but your “friend” doesn’t have an eBay account or know how to create an eBay account? So you are just the “account holder” and not the “real seller”?

How did he “find” it? Did it fall out the back of a truck? (Asking for a “friend”).

You can’t see how shady this sounds?

Care to provide the serial number of the drone your “friend” “found” and whom you are selling for?

Reactions: beermat and Skwirl
The more I read this guy the more he convince me how “good friend” he is. Is investing all this time defending and risking his account and credibility for his “friend”. He open an account on this forum for that.

I will love if one of the moderator compare the IP with others members.

I am sure he Is the original owner of the drone selling a crashed drone that he claimed as flyaway with DJI and probably be got a free drone from them.

So you had a “friend” who “found” a drone but your “friend” doesn’t have an eBay account or know how to create an eBay account? So you are just the “account holder” and not the “real seller”?

How did he “find” it? Did it fall out the back of a truck? (Asking for a “friend”).

You can’t see how shady this sounds?

Care to provide the serial number of the drone your “friend” “found” and whom you are selling for?
eBay account with 400 plus feedback doesn’t scam people. A new account with 0 feedback looks sketchy. My friend found the drone crashed. And no I’m not gonna provide serial number for anyone to steal it

The more I read this guy the more he convince me how “good friend” he is. Is investing all this time defending and risking his account and credibility for his “friend”. He open an account on this forum for that.

I will love if one of the moderator compare the IP with others members.

I am sure he Is the original owner of the drone selling a crashed drone that he claimed as flyaway with DJI and probably be got a free drone from them.
Not the original owner of drone and yes please do the IP thing. This is my only account I made for this site. I’m not risking my account at all. eBay sees it as a legit listing so I don’t see what’s wrong there

Tried to get this guy to do the right thing via messaging him on eBay. He clearly is just greedy and doesn’t care about fellow drone owners. A real shame.

Tried to get this guy to do the right thing via messaging him on eBay. He clearly is just greedy and doesn’t care about fellow drone owners. A real shame.
how is it greedy when you find something and don’t wish to waste your time trying to find the owner through some Chinese company. What you define as the right thing clearly is not seen the same as me

Finding the owner is the decent thing to do. Drone fliers are a community, we should help each other out. This is a very expensive drone and with his care refresh he could get it replaced under that but because he lost it he isn’t covered and will have to buy a new one.

Don’t you see why this would be a great thing for you to do?

Reactions: zeusfl
I have a very good relationship with some people at DJI. If you gave me the serial number I could get get the owner’s details in 24 hours. All I need is the serial number. Surely you can do that? Think of the karma points!

Reactions: Speshal
Finding the owner is the decent thing to do. Drone fliers are a community, we should help each other out. This is a very expensive drone and with his care refresh he could get it replaced under that but because he lost it he isn’t covered and will have to buy a new one.

He actually is covered under the care refresh for a flyaway. He just hasn’t chosen to use it whatsoever

Why hasn’t he chosen to use the care refresh for a flyaway on it then?

Why hasn’t he chosen to use the care refresh for a flyaway on it then?
If you can find the drone even if is destroyed you can get a new drone with the care insurance much cheaper than paying a flyaway that will cost him $1200 for the cine.

If he does not claim it is because may be he already got a new drone from DJI by warranty but if is that the case DJI already banned the drone that flyaway as well as the gimbal and camera.

Or you are the owner of the drone (or your friend) and are trying to sell the flyaway drone.

If you can find the drone even if is destroyed you can get a new drone with the care insurance much cheaper than paying a flyaway that will cost him $1200 for the cine.

If he does not claim it is because may be he already got a new drone from DJI by warranty but if is that the case DJI already banned the drone that flyaway as well as the gimbal and camera.

Or you are the owner of the drone (or your friend) and are trying to sell the flyaway drone.
None of the replacements on the drone have been used. See my listing pictures

Hey look, I found a car. I mean my friend found it..... I'm not going to try to find the owner or anything. It even has insurance. I'm just going to sell it for parts.................... for my friend.

Edit: This thread was created to help try to find the owner and you come here to try to defend yourself after saying you basically don't care who the owner is because you won't check. It's basicially stealing and selling something that doesn't belong to you.
Returning it could very well help the owner. If the drone needs to be returned for refresh then that could be why he never used it. Because he couldn't because he didn't have the drone to return.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skwirl
Hey look, I found a car. I mean my friend found it..... I'm not going to try to find the owner or anything. It even has insurance. I'm just going to sell it for parts.................... for my friend.

Edit: This thread was created to help try to find the owner and you come here to try to defend yourself after saying you basically don't care who the owner is because you won't check. It's basicially stealing and selling something that doesn't belong to you.
Returning it could very well help the owner. If the drone needs to be returned for refresh then that could be why he never used it. Because he couldn't because he didn't have the drone to return.
The law doesn’t see it as stealing now does it? Because it isn’t. Is it stealing is If I pick up a pen off the ground that’s not mine? The owner could have used the flyaway refresh he doesn’t need the physical drone for that to happen. There’s a big difference between a flyaway drone that easily gets lost and a car. You can’t have a flyaway car. You only have stolen cars

• Haha
Reactions: Tufargon
DJI doesn't always replace a drone if the old one is not returned.
Returning the drone is too easy but you won't do it. You'll sell someone elses property for your gain. Scammer to the end. Keep trying to defend yourself.
DJI also won't make you pay to return it either. They'll pay for that.

DJI doesn't always replace a drone if the old one is not returned.
Returning the drone is too easy but you won't do it. You'll sell someone elses property for your gain. Scammer to the end. Keep trying to defend yourself.
DJI also won't make you pay to return it either. They'll pay for that.
Yeah they do if the owner has care refresh with flyaway which this one does. Keep calling me a scammer shows how dumb you are

I've seen situations where even with flyaway they are still not replaced. I might be dumb but you have no morals and are a scammer.

Reactions: Skwirl and zeusfl
You came here to defend and justify yourself. You came to the wrong place. You can easily do the right thing but you keep trying to justify what you are doing.
Done with you.
RETURN IT. <<--------------- That's how everyone should respond to this scammer in every post.

Even if you dont want to contact dji and return the drone that way.
What you should do is take that drone to the local police and turn it in to them. If they cant locate the owner, they may return it to you.
Then you would have a leg to stand on here.
But you wont do that either, because of your scammer/thief mentality.
Theres no possible way you can justify your actions of selling that drone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman