DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone in the Tampa Area lose a Cine see ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
he relisted it as an "auction" now he knows he is gonna scam someone into buying a locked M3 with locked camera.
ebay auction

Hey, I’m the person who listed it and you guys are talking a lot of crap. I disclose everything in the listing, it’s sold untested for parts- what more do you want?

Do not scam people knowing DJI will ban this drone and the buyer will not be able to do anything with it. You was asking firs $3000 almost. If is a flyaway with the DJI care why you don’t call for warranty? Will be ban buddy. If you call DJI I am sure you will find the owner. Do the correct thing.

Reactions: bonzo
Do not scam people knowing DJI will ban this drone and the buyer will not be able to do anything with it. You was asking firs $3000 almost. If is a flyaway with the DJI care why you don’t call for warranty? Will be ban buddy. If you call DJI I am sure you will find the owner. Do the correct thing.
Read the **** listing buddy. I had $3000 make offer. Which means I was willing to take lower. Also please enlighten me how im scamming you when I state everything In the description. Because of you idiots on here I updated the description to be super clear about the condition of the drone. IT IS UNTESTED FOR PARTS. IM NOT GUARANTEEING IT BEING ABLE TO FLY BECAUSE I KNOW IT MIGHT BE LOCKED!! I don’t want to check because then I would have to list it as locked for certain. Right now it’s for parts untested. I’m playing by all the correct rules you cannot fault me. I don’t want to see if the warranty works for both that reason and I don’t want to deal with the care process. Also my “shady” friend needs money. If the pilot wants a new drone so bad why didn’t they use the flyaway refresh? That’s their own fault and I also think it might only be locked if the refresh is used, but once again I do not know. Don’t you love the internet? Where people slander each other with things you would never say face the face. Imagine making an entire group thread just to crap on someone because y’all are too careless to understand my listing is FOR PARTS UNTESTED. It’s not your business wether I try to find the original owner or not, you all are people in the market, I am the seller. It’s business not some game of morals or questioning my methods to see if it’s locked or not. I’m selling it untested so that’s what it is. Thank you and kindly stop needlessly slandering others.

Also you say I lie that I do not know much about drones. I know about drones yes but not this particular model or the flyaway process as I stated. Once again putting words in my mouth I didn’t say. Egregious accusations based on not reading my description properly.

And honestly you have nothing better to do with your day than double checking through a dji chat to make sure if the drone is a flyaway that it will be locked? Also why do people get upset when people go to sell something they found. It’s not against the law and is perfectly legal there is nothing wrong with it. Nothing wrong with my listing or the sale in general

Also you say I lie that I do not know much about drones. I know about drones yes but not this particular model or the flyaway process as I stated. Once again putting words in my mouth I didn’t say. Egregious accusations based on not reading my description properly.
So now that you know everything how works and now you know you will scam the purchaser why do not do the correct thing? Be honest and do the correct. But there is a god looking us. Hope the best for you and I hope everybody remember your nick here in the forum to avoid do business with a person like you. Good bless you buddy and open your eyes.

So now that you know everything how works and now you know you will scam the purchaser why do not do the correct thing? Be honest and do the correct. But there is a god looking us. Hope the best for you and I hope everybody remember your nick here in the forum to avoid do business with a person like you. Good bless you buddy and open your eyes.
Yup please avoid me. Definitely don’t want you d**ck heads buying anything from me. Tell me how God would frown upon selling a drone that you found lol. And once again you seem to have some idiotic delusion in your head that I am scamming someone. A SCAM by its very nature is something designed to steal money from someone through untruthfulness. You cannot point out anything in my listing untruthful. NOTHING. You are grasping at straws buddy. I DO NOT KNOW if it is locked or not, I choose not to investigate the matter further SO I CAN SELL IT FOR PARTS. I’m not claiming that the thing works. So stop calling me a scammer you sound like a fool, which you are. And I’m sure all the hundreds of people who I have bought and sold to since 2004 on eBay think im a scammer. Funny how they only leave positives lol. What makes me a dishonest seller or person? Absolutely nothing. What you see is what you get. You are a pansy who isn’t living in the real world insulting me and telling me I’m a bad person for what? Selling a drone that I found lol what an idiot!

Selling for a friend… yea we hear you. Good luck with your sell. I hope a flyaway does not happened to you and the person finding the drone is not like you and do the correct. Good luck for you again. Is funny you join the forum yesterday just to reply this thread. Probably you are already member and you are not brave to reply with your actual nickname. For do not know about drones you know very well where to go and try defend you. This forum is for help people.

Selling for a friend… yea we hear you. Good luck with your sell. I hope a flyaway does not happened to you and the person finding the drone is not like you and do the correct. Good luck for you again. Is funny you join the forum yesterday just to reply this thread. Probably you are already member and you are not brave to reply with your actual nickname. For do not know about drones you know very well where to go and try defend you. This forum is for help people.
Actually I’m legitimately not a part of this forum or website because of people like you. I made this account because a nice person on eBay notified me of you guys slandering me- and you speak of God lol. And thanks for the good luck- it’s already over $1000 right now will probably go higher! And what is correct about wasting my time trying to track down the owner. If he wanted a drone back so bad why didn’t he use the refresh. And once again I know about drones, just not this particular model or the flyaway process. I keep mentioning this. Can you read?

Ohhh. Are you still here… welcome to the forum !!!

I’m confused by your reply. I only intended to say that I don’t have some official account. I made this one to address you guys slandering me. That’s all

It’s not like I’m scared to call out people who don’t treat others properly. Any I know your gonna say: lol talk about treating others properly he isn’t gonna try and find the owner of the found drone. Well guess what- that is a personal decision and my friend chose to sell it instead. That’s not a morally wrong decision whatsoever. And what’s the sketchy about selling an item on eBay for a friend who doesn’t have an account? Idiot

From the ebay listing, "This is a DJI mavic 3 Cine model drone with two year care refresh plan that was started November 17th 2021 and goes to February 7th 2024 due to the extended refresh DJI gave this specific model of drone upon release. The refresh alone cost $600 for this drone." and "Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years"

The seller is offering a damaged drone with a two-year warranty and two years of Care Refresh service.

I wonder if he's confirmed with DJI that they'll honor the warranty and replacement service on a drone someone found and sold. I don't know, but I wouldn't bet $600 that they will.

Reactions: bonzo and zeusfl
From the ebay listing, "This is a DJI mavic 3 Cine model drone with two year care refresh plan that was started November 17th 2021 and goes to February 7th 2024 due to the extended refresh DJI gave this specific model of drone upon release. The refresh alone cost $600 for this drone." and "Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years"

The seller is offering a damaged drone with a two-year warranty and two years of Care Refresh service.

I wonder if he's confirmed with DJI that they'll honor the warranty and replacement service on a drone someone found and sold. I don't know, but I wouldn't bet $600 that they will.
Thanks for your reply. You actually stated I said something about a warranty which I did not. I said it has two years care refresh. Wether that would be affected by the drone possibly being locked or not- I do not know- therefore it is sold untested for parts. Simple as that: I haven’t confirmed anything or talked to dji at all

Anywhere it talks about anything warranty- it refers to the care refresh for two years

Thanks for your reply. You actually stated I said something about a warranty which I did not. I said it has two years care refresh. Wether that would be affected by the drone possibly being locked or not- I do not know- therefore it is sold untested for parts. Simple as that: I haven’t confirmed anything or talked to dji at all
Screenshot 2022-01-30 003738.jpg

And under Condition, here's what you put in the listing.

Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended.

Last edited:
Reactions: bonzo
Why not just correct your listing with a “possible banned drone” and explain what that means. That will convert the listing in legitime and not a scam. We know if has DJI refresh and the owner is unable to recover the drone will be claiming a flyaway that will cost to him over $800 for the normal M3 and possible around $1200 for the Cine version. By doing the claim will be banned automatically not only the drone but the gimbal as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi