DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone in the Tampa Area lose a Cine see ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not just correct your listing with a “possible banned drone” and explain what that means. That will convert the listing in legitime and not a scam. We know if has DJI refresh and the owner is unable to recover the drone will be claiming a flyaway that will cost to him over $800 for the normal M3 and possible around $1200 for the Cine version. By doing the claim will be banned automatically not only the drone but the gimbal as well.
I added a part in the additional description referencing that.

Reactions: Chrislaf
Another detail, if you haven’t contacted DJI, how do you know has the refresh kit? Somehow you contacted DJI. The other possibility is that the owner is claiming a flyaway and is trying to sell the crashed drone. I mean your friend. Anyway is wrong and whoever buy it only can use plastic, motors and may be few modules and sensors.

View attachment 142954

And under Condition, here's what you put in the listing.

Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended.
I was talking about in the description I never state it to have some warranty and I only refer to it as the care refresh. In the listing details it doesn’t let you select care refresh so I just listed it under warranty section.

Another detail, if you haven’t contacted DJI, how do you know has the refresh kit? Somehow you contacted DJI. The other possibility is that the owner is claiming a flyaway and is trying to sell the crashed drone. I mean your friend. Anyway is wrong and whoever buy it only can use plastic, motors and may be few modules and sensors.
You can check the status of the refresh by just inputting the serial number. There is no checker to see if it is blocked or not

I guess the last part of the clarification in the description will be sufficient for the buyer take the responsibility and know what is doing. Wish you luck.

B86C1782-268D-4E7C-86C6-AF97E5E588AC.jpeg

I was talking about in the description I never state it to have some warranty

Please refer to the information in post #39, which is taken directly from the listing you created on ebay.

You say that there is a two-year warranty and that the item is fully operational. Don't claim there's a manufacturer's warranty if you don't know that there is. Choose "For parts or not working" rather than "Used" to get rid of the "fully operational" text.

(And when you have a moment, look up "karma.")

Last edited:
And this is the part you know is wrong.

CF72B5AD-7A29-4D79-8971-32B5F7307310.jpeg

Please refer to the information in post #39 which is taken directly from the listing you created on ebay.
I referred to that information. I tried to state the condition the best I could with the settings eBay offers. Everything is stated clearly in description

And this is the part you know is wrong.

View attachment 142956
How is that wrong? If the care refresh works, then the airframe itself is worth $3000 as it will be brand new or close to new. The refresh costs $600. The entire cost of a cine is 5K subtract the 1200 dollar SC and the rest of the accessories and it comes to about 3K. It could be a good deal if it works

Interesting listing.
After reading the add again and this thread, heres a few thoughts.
The lost drone could easily be returned by contacting dji. They know who registered it when bought new. Simple and honest.

What's being done with it, while probably not illegal, is immoral.
Your side stepping the easy correct thing to do, contact dji, return drone.
Then your trying to justify that action by repeating, it's for parts, I dont know if its locked, I didnt check and DONT WANT TO!

Your definitely looking to scam someone.
Just because you list it for parts, doesnt make what your doing right.
Every honest member here probably should visit that add and report it as a scam.
Just my .02.
YMMV.

Reactions: Speshal and zeusfl
Interesting listing.
After reading the add again and this thread, heres a few thoughts.
The lost drone could easily be returned by contacting dji. They know who registered it when bought new. Simple and honest.

What's being done with it, while probably not illegal, is immoral.
Your side stepping the easy correct thing to do, contact dji, return drone.
Then your trying to justify that action by repeating, it's for parts, I dont know if its locked, I didnt check and DONT WANT TO!

Your definitely looking to scam someone.
Just because you list it for parts, doesnt make what your doing right.
Every honest member here probably should visit that add and report it as a scam.
Just my .02.
YMMV.
Well guess what- eBay won’t listen to you because everything is correct with the listing. Nothing is hidden. So when all you idiots report it as a scam guess what will happen?? Nothing. Absolutely nothing because of the status of my account and the honesty in the listing. It’s up to personal discretion wether it is immoral or not. If a dude is walking by me and drops 5 bucks I give it back to him. But if I find 5 bucks on the ground and have to call a company to contact him so that I can spend my money to ship it to him- I have no interest in doing that. And once again why didn’t the guy use the care refresh? It definitely wouldn’t be able to be returned easily. I’m not justifying not returning it to DJI when I say it’s for parts- that’s just the condition of the drone- I justify why I’m not returning it to DJI earlier in this message. Again, selling something untested what you see is what you get WHEN YOU DISCLOSE EVERYTHING- that’s not a scam you idiot

Haha.
If I asked 10 HONEST PEOPLE about this.
They would all agree, return the drone and what your doing is wrong.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Haha.
I’m not talking about your personal or your friends morals. I’m talking about a legal legitimate non scam listing and that’s what it is. Go screw yourself

Haha.
But by all means- keep wasting your time crapping yourself over someone else’s legitimate listing. You must have no life

It's at least nice of you to come on here and try to justify your scam sale.
At least theirs many that are now aware of what type of person you are.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
It's at least nice of you to come on here and try to justify your scam sale.
At least theirs many that are now aware of what type of person you are.
I’m done talking to idiots like you and I honestly don’t care about your opinion of me. I haven’t done anything wrong. I’ve told you 5 times why it’s not a scam, and you are simply a thick headed idiot who won’t listen. Have fun with your stupidity

See post #39. The listing still claims to have a two-year warranty and describes the condition as "Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended."

Both items can be quickly and easily corrected.

See post #39. The listing still claims to have a two-year warranty and describes the condition as "Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended."

Both items can be quickly and easily corrected.
The two year warranty refresh to the care refresh as stated. The description gives you an accurate depiction. I cannot change the used status without ending the listing unfortunately

No dog in the fight here. But you should end the listing and be very clear in the new one.

Also, not sure if you addressed this but how was “this found”? You said you were “selling for a friend”? Would your “friend” care if the listing was ended? Why didn’t your “friend” post this on eBay?

I mean, there are just so many red flags here it smells funny. I think many could agree on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hippysmavic