DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone see any news on Air3s being avaliable on Amazon?

VenomXts

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I prefer to buy from them for multiple reasons and I know there are the customs "issues" but it's the 22nd and I'm surprised it's not listed... saw it on Newegg but gave up on them a long time ago....

Did some googling but haven't seen anything and seeing what others think?

I prefer to buy from them for multiple reasons and I know there are the customs "issues" but it's the 22nd and I'm surprised it's not listed... saw it on Newegg but gave up on them a long time ago....

Did some googling but haven't seen anything and seeing what others think?
Just be careful with Newegg, those are store fronts in China/HK that are selling their overpriced Air 3S so it's likely Newegg along with Amazon, BestBuy, B&H, and other US retailers don't yet have their supplies; but soon!

Just be careful with Newegg, those are store fronts in China/HK that are selling the Air 3S so it's likely Newegg along with Amazon and other US retailers don't yet have their supplies; but soon!

I am not touching Newegg, was great 15 years ago but not a fan anymore. Just noticed it was on there. Just want to buy from sold by amazon/shipped from amazon.

Reactions: mavic3usa
I am not touching Newegg, was great 15 years ago but not a fan anymore. Just noticed it was on there. Just want to buy from sold by amazon/shipped from amazon.
I hear ya, I won't touch Newegg either; done with them.

No news yet. I'm sure they'll be there eventually as dealers get them in stock.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
munmunlil