DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone successfully managed to cancel their Mavic Air order?

WilliamG

Reactions
I really should have listened to you when you guys told me DJI's customer service is the pits.

Has anyone here who had second thoughts - been able to cancel their Mavic Air order from DJI.com? Nobody seems to be able to cancel it for me, and I've no idea why. I mean, you'd think that over a day later after placing the order - they'd be able to cancel it... but... nope.

Anyone?

You should be able to view and cancel your orders here.

Reactions: Hollow Dog
Are you able to see your order in your DJI account?

What happens when you click the "Refund Order" button?

Here's what I see:

Order.jpg

OH wow yeah I do not see that, since my payment is still reviewing. This makes no sense since I see the pending charge on my Visa card...

*sigh*

WHY, DJI? WHY?

And there is no option to cancel the order on the previous screen (before clicking to the screen I posted above)?

OH wow yeah I do not see that, since my payment is still reviewing. This makes no sense since I see the pending charge on my Visa card...

*sigh*

WHY, DJI? WHY?

I think you need to be a step after to be able to cancel (refund order button)

Maybe check back tomorrow then. The first units aren't supposed to ship out until (at least) next week, so you should have plenty of time to cancel it before it ships.

Maybe check back tomorrow then. The first units aren't supposed to ship out until (at least) next week, so you should have plenty of time to cancel it before it ships.

Right. Just not a fan of loose ends...

Cheers for the replies, in any case.

Pending is the key word here. Once the payment has posted, the order will show payment success. At that point you would have the option to cancel.

ANYTHING I buy on my credit card shows pending for anywhere between 2 and 5 days. That's standard for credit cards. That hasn't stopped Amazon delivering my packages with Same-Day-Delivery etc. It's just DJI and their system that's to blame for the hold-up.

And another day goes by with no ability to cancel my order. Just sad...

Just canceled my Air order. Waiting for it to update on my app. Although it has disappeared from "orders" list. We'll see how long it takes to credit my Paypal acct.

I want to cancel and reorder a FMP. Don't want to lose place in line. I ordered as quickly as you were able to.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arbee