DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone successfully managed to cancel their Mavic Air order?

I cancelled my order. I had one of those refund order buttons and clicked it and it said I would get an email when it was refunded. Then I got an email saying that my refund was being worked. The next day I got an email saying my refund was complete.

DJI customer service has always been terrible and they have clearly learned NOTHING from all the legitimate complaints I have seen and personally experienced. It is astonishing that we all still continue to purchase their products.

DJI customer service has always been terrible and they have clearly learned NOTHING from all the legitimate complaints I have seen and personally experienced. It is astonishing that we all still continue to purchase their products.
So, why do you continue to buy their products and participate in forums like this one? (just curious)

Reactions: Underdog1964
So, why do you continue to buy their products and participate in forums like this one? (just curious)
Maybe just to ensure "both" sides of a view point continue to get expressed.... encouraging only positive comments hides the often true negative side of any argument.

Reactions: JanB
Maybe just to ensure "both" sides of a view point continue to get expressed.... encouraging only positive comments hides the often true negative side of any argument.
People are buying DJI products and experimenting with customer service just so they can report the negative sides? That sounds like an expensive hobby ;)

People are buying DJI products and experimenting with customer service just so they can report the negative sides? That sounds like an expensive hobby ;)
It's been that way since the early days of the P1... :D

P.S. Without adversarial opinions "nothing" ever improves....;)

I really should have listened to you when you guys told me DJI's customer service is the pits.

Has anyone here who had second thoughts - been able to cancel their Mavic Air order from DJI.com? Nobody seems to be able to cancel it for me, and I've no idea why. I mean, you'd think that over a day later after placing the order - they'd be able to cancel it... but... nope.

Anyone?
I canceled 2 separate orders over the weekend so I could place my order with the DJI dealer in the OC. It took like 2 days to clear though

It's been that way since the early days of the P1
Unfortunately, being the best consumer drone maker in the world does not require perfection. To wear that crown, all one must do is be better than everyone else (who are also, unfortunately, not perfect either).

Without adversarial opinions "nothing" ever improves
I love adversarial opinions. Without them, I would never know which products are a good buy.

Well my refund went through and was credited back rather quickly and then Paypal took an additional 3 days. Ridiculous....

I originally ordered the white Air for $799 but, a day later, decided that I wanted the Fly More package. There was no option to cancel the order at the time on the website so I went ahead and placed a new order for the Fly More package and emailed DJI with my info. They got back to me in about 24 hours and said they would cancel the order for me. By that time, the Refund Order button had appeared on my order status so I clicked it anyway just to be sure. I got 3 different emails over the next 2 days and everything processed correctly. This is my first drone with DJI and I thought the service was very good. Also, when DJI responded to my cancel order email, they noted that the estimated ship date for my Fly More order was February 13th but it actually shipped yesterday and will arrive on Wednesday. Very happy with everything so far!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d