DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone try this landing gear-headlamp thing?

I'd say that at that price you wond get anything remarkable.
Good starting platform though

Sweet
c300c9e5b2cfa1db89bc0a30a9c115bd.jpg
700842929c2084cbabf075d0e5d0131b.jpg

I would be concerned with the light interfering with the VPS. But way cool if that is not an issue

I would be concerned with the light interfering with the VPS. But way cool if that is not an issue
As these would be used at night, there's no need to have VPS switched on anyway so just keep on switched off for night flights. They'll be nice for orientation, and will look good in the sky.

If it truly is a CREE XPE-R3 LED in each then they (apparently) put out 1000 Lumen each! That's a lot of light and actually could be very useful!

CREE XPE R3 is only 350 lumen, look like this one there is other 250 lumen and higher ones than thosent look like on pic , but hey give a try and let us know...

Reactions: Dragonfly
They are not very bright and have three modes. On britest mode the single AA battery only lasts 25 minutes. Also if you have VPS on the light beam will interfere with the VPS.

That is funny. Light flashes odd ...hahaha.
SOS
ˌesōˈes/
noun
  1. an international code signal of extreme distress, used especially by ships at sea.
    • an urgent appeal for help.
    • BRITISH
      a message broadcast to an untraceable person in an emergency.
      "here is an SOS message for Mr. Arthur Brown about his brother, who is dangerously ill"

I have the landing gear without the lights. Got to say it's the best looking and designed landing gear I've seen so far out there.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78