DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

App for DJI go4 that splits screen for FPV?????

Mission accomplished!!! You smiled!!!! :D:pThumbswayup
Lol... I'm always smiling. I may seem abrasive but I'm not. I'm just old enough to remember a time where after you computer booted up all you had was a blinking cursor ready to be programed and commanded. Everything that can be engineered can be reverse engineered. everything than can be secured can be hacked everything that can be locked can be cracked. To every problem there is a solution. :)

Reactions: TR Ganey and Simmo
I'm not too much of a youngster compared to you Ol'mate!
I never said you were, What I am saying is not everyone did the computer thing. Most folks had to learn basics in school back then but the moment the GUI arrived they just did what GUI and other software allowed them to do.

I'm not claiming to be some super hacker or programmer. It's that when I see phones running split screen multi task and mirroring I know for a fact they are already past the programming ability and processing power to do simple 2d split screen for FPV goggles. I see tons of apps that dance around it. Or do it within an entire control suite but nothing small and simple. Tells me one of two things. Either no programmers out there think there is a need. Or the app is out there already under a different name and for an unrelated purpose. If it exists I'll find it. If it doesn't exist I will broad cast the idea. Maybe someone will make it.

It will take some work but I threw on my cheap magnifying head set for working on small crap at focus it makes the phone look as big a 14.5" laptop monitor at 18 inches. with minimal aberration. Worse comes to worse I make my own. Where there is a will. There is a way.

Refresh terms and conditions are what you want to read, and you won't find anything about 3rd party app exclusion in there..

I am afraid you will:

"Exclusions
11. Damage resulting from the use of third party accessories, batteries or software"

And it will ALWAYS be the software I am betting.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead