DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

app won't connect

ty.baggerly

Reactions
Got my drone today. Im sure there is a lot of traffic but does anyone know if the servers are down for the app? it keeps saying check your connection I have full bars.

Trying to connect phone mine says enter code. When I do it says verification code is incorrect or account does not exist. I am on the account now. Not happy

Anyone find a work around yet. I’ve been flying for 2 years and the DJI app keeps get worst over time

How long is it going to take before they have them up? I'm sure they are working on it, but I can't do anything due to magnetic interference.

How long is it going to take before they have them up? I'm sure they are working on it, but I can't do anything due to magnetic interference.
The servers should be up now. As for mag interference move away from metallic objects.

What else can cause electro magnetic errors? I was stood in the middle of a wide open space earlier with no metal around and all I had were electro magnetic interference at the stick warnings. Most upsetting.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan