DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Apple issues

HVYMTL

Reactions
Alright all you Apple fan boys. I've recently purchased an iPad mini 4 after hearing such great things about them.
I've been using an Nvidia k1 tablet and i was able to record the entire screen (not just the cache). Without any issues. Is there a way to do the same thing with the Ipad?
I like to go back and review my flights and the see the altitude i was flying at for future references.

Thanx,
Hvymtl

Reactions: SirTT
I've been using an Nvidia k1 tablet and i was able to record the entire screen (not just the cache).
I haven't tried it recently, but I think AirShou still works. iOS 11 has a built-in screen recorder, so that'll be a better option once it has been released.

I like to go back and review my flights and the see the altitude i was flying at for future references.
You could also do that by viewing your flight logs in DJI GO.

Reactions: bennie
Also available from within the Litchi app I believe

Also the new IOS 11 coming soon includes a native screen recorder, It works very well indeed.

It's only available in the Android version.

I just opened up Litchi on my iPhone 7+ and it is available as an option in the Flight Modes menu

Haven't checked on my iPad Mini 4 yet though.

I think you have to give permission for Litchi to use your camera and mic (if you want to record audio also)

Maybe some older versions of apple do not have beefy enough hardware to be able to record via the Litchi app and so it isn't shown ?

Last edited:
I just opened up Litchi on my iPhone 7+ and it is available as an option in the Flight Modes menu

Haven't checked on my iPad Mini 4 yet though.

I think you have to give permission for Litchi to use your camera and mic (if you want to record audio also)

Maybe some older versions of apple do not have beefy enough hardware to be able to record via the Litchi app and so it isn't shown ?
You can record in Litchi, but on an iPad mini 4 it lags really bad.

Thanks for the heads up. Will test it myself later now to see how bad it is.

Bring on ios11, but most likely the issues on the ipad mini 4 will be the same no matter which app is used for recording.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myofb89