DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Apple vs Android 6/9/18

MattSpark

Reactions
Howdy! I just bought a Spark Fly More, including Dji goggles. I'm upgrading from S7 Edge, and need to buy a tablet for my wife and I both to use. We're both Android users. I researched the hell out of this drone for months. I've read horror stories regarding compatibility and stability issues for Android. What should I buy?? I know my gadgets, but I want to maximize, and protect my investment. Which the hell platform do I use??

Reactions: dirkclod
Well howdy back at ya Matt and welcome to the forum . To start with I would give the Community Rules a look see so
you won't have your words **** out then I might join our Spark forum .....you can find the link at the bottom of the page......
and see just what they are having luck with . I have no clue as I don't have one.
Someone here most likely does and will answer you .
Good luck and fly safe .0ROJYyg.png0ROJYyg.png

Howdy! I just bought a Spark Fly More, including Dji goggles. I'm upgrading from S7 Edge, and need to buy a tablet for my wife and I both to use. We're both Android users. I researched the **** out of this drone for months. I've read horror stories regarding compatibility and stability issues for Android. What should I buy?? I know my gadgets, but I want to maximize, and protect my investment. Which the **** platform do I use??
Howdy from Wyoming @MattSpark , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio, I'm an Android fan for phones, but I have a dedicated iPad Air 2 for my drones, also the CrystalSky. I have found the iPad works way better with DJI GO 4 and 3rd party apps, since the wife needs to use the tablet too the CrystalSky wouldn't be a good option for you. Just my 2 cents. Fly safe and have fun!

Ok, got the Spark down pretty well. Next obvious question...can I be tracked, or get in trouble for flying above restricted altitude?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J