DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Apps

Airmap= request LAANC Permission to Fly
UAV Forecast= Should I fly
AZ Screen Recorder= Record what my phone see's when I fly.

Those are just the basic, DJI Fly App is the only app that will let you fly it right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drone Master
I have a "Mavic Air 2" app folder for quick access. It contains DJI Fly, UAV Forecast, LItchi, Airdata UAV, B4UFLY, and Kittyhawk. If you have enough CPU power, run AZ Screen Recorder on every flight. It's handy for post flight debriefing and you'll have a record if something should go wrong.

Reactions: Drone Master
Can AZ Screen Recorder be used with an Apple Device
If not what Apple App would be compatible

Thanks.....Dave

I don't believe so

But give the standalone that iOS has.

Record your screen
Go to Settings > Control Centre > Customise Controls, then tap next to Screen Recording. Swipe up from the bottom edge of any screen. On iPhone X or later or iPad with iOS 12 or later, or iPadOS, swipe down from the top-right corner of the screen. and tap Microphone.14 Feb 2020

I have a "Mavic Air 2" app folder for quick access. It contains DJI Fly, UAV Forecast, LItchi, Airdata UAV, B4UFLY, and Kittyhawk. If you have enough CPU power, run AZ Screen Recorder on every flight. It's handy for post flight debriefing and you'll have a record if something should go wrong.
'Litchi' ?? I wish...

Reactions: dawgpilot
As @VenomXts mentioned, those running on iOS devices already have built-in screen recording, and no special app is needed. If you include the Screen Recording control in your Control Center (done via Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls), the starting and stopping of screen recording is easily accessible any time you're in DJI Fly by swiping down from the top right of the screen (or from the bottom of the screen in earlier versions of iOS and earlier models of iPhone) and tapping the Screen Recording control button. You get a three-second countdown before screen recording actually begins. When you're done recording, just swipe to the Control Center again, and tap the Screen Recording control button. The video of the screen recording is saved to your Camera Roll.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom