DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are DJI Goggles good for anything else?

EMI326

Reactions
Got my goggles recently and am mostly happy with them. The fit isn't the greatest but its a minor complaint, and theres a bit too much light leak around the bottom but maybe I just have a misshapen head?

In any case, I am wondering what else are they good for? Does anyone make an interface where they can be used for VR stuff? I tried out a buddy's Oculus Rift setup and it was really cool. Can the DJI goggles be used with any such system? Or can you input a signal through the HDMI port to watch a movie or DSLR signal?

Just curious...

Got my goggles recently and am mostly happy with them. The fit isn't the greatest but its a minor complaint, and theres a bit too much light leak around the bottom but maybe I just have a misshapen head?

In any case, I am wondering what else are they good for? Does anyone make an interface where they can be used for VR stuff? I tried out a buddy's Oculus Rift setup and it was really cool. Can the DJI goggles be used with any such system? Or can you input a signal through the HDMI port to watch a movie or DSLR signal?

Just curious...
I rig them to my old Apple TV and watch Netflix/Hulu/Amazon with them. Great experience.

Reactions: EMI326
I've got a PS3 connected to a driving simulator. I had to order a longer cable (Amazon... HDMI female/male end. I didn't order the mini D... just an HDMI extentsion cable for the cable that comes with the goggles). I'm sure other games would be fun too... but I like the driving sim.
Brief video of it...

Oh... the goggles work fine. Just needed a longer cable.

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 33
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    131.8 KB · Views: 32

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member