DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Arrived with mavic in Costa Rica.

StGr

Reactions
No issues with security. Had lipo battery covers. Took of props. MAVIC was in carry on. Security was a breeze. Flew from Ottawa via Toronto to Liberia.
They scan all luggage here upon arrival and again no issues.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using MavicPilots mobile app

Great, I am flying into Liberia in 2 months! When you mean Battery covers.. what do you mean by that?

Great, I am flying into Liberia in 2 months! When you mean Battery covers.. what do you mean by that?

Lipo batteries should be transported in fireproof bags or slipcovers of sorts.

No issues with security. Had lipo battery covers. Took of props. MAVIC was in carry on. Security was a breeze. Flew from Ottawa via Toronto to Liberia.
They scan all luggage here upon arrival and again no issues.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using MavicPilots mobile app

Just making me wonder.... Ottawa to Toronto to Libera to Costa Rica seems a rather out-of-the-way route....

I think he means something like these battery covers

Battery covers probably like these. I bought enough for four batteries and one to cover the terminal in the body of the Mavic. I also really like his gimble guard. No I don't work there or receive compensation.

You can find them here dynamic3dsolutions.com/mavic-pro

5a933f_f699d6376e544869817d67185e978fc8~mv2.jpg

5a933f_bb2824e9c9364773b6196910f3320180~mv2.jpg

As the picture shows it's good practice and some airlines may require it that the terminals are covered to prevent something metalic touching them and causing a short. Electricians tape will do the job or plastic covers.

Good info to know. So battery covers are airline specific? Flying in to Liberia Costa Rica in a month.

Basically manuel Antonio is the only place you cant fly? Can you confirm thanks. Ill be there in January

Basically manuel Antonio is the only place you cant fly? Can you confirm thanks. Ill be there in January
I didn't have any problem this past spring on the west coast and La Fortuna . I just made sure to not fly over anyone and was respectful to fly at a height where the noise didn't bother anyone.

Reactions: Chadnovz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danski_inthe_Sky