DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Assistant 2

Oman

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I have a air 2s I am trying to update the RC and Drone via the assistant 2 software on my computer running Windows 10. Here's the problem I load the software. Than attempt run the update by connecting the RC or Drone to the computer with USB cable. The computer does not recognize either one. Software does nothing. Any help will be appreciated
Thanks Doug

Last edited:
Open assistant 2 without the drone or rc plugged in, then plug in with either on. The USB plug will go back and forth if the software recognizes it. There are directions on the screen for this.

I found with assistant 2 I had to start the app. Then start the drone and connect within 20 seconds, any longer and I had issue trying to connect the drone !

I have tried all of those ideas, it just does not respond to plugging the Drone or the RC in. Tech support is not any help. I'am still open to any.suggestions.. Thanks to everybody.
Doug

Check out this thread. There I'd a video on how to upgrade the mini 2 on assistant 2. It may help

Connect to DJI Assistant 2​

Have you used the correct Assistant for your aircraft? DJI have made a bit of a mess and there are different ones for different drones. Download the one linked on the downloads page for that particular aircraft.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan