DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ATTI mode practice

In a different thread I heard about another little drone good for practice flying (Eachine E58). The best part about this drone is that it looks and controls just like a mini-Mavic, so I think it will be especially good for training to fly a Mavic. I picked one up on Amazon for $80. Check out the video review. It's a great little drone to learn on.
Does not have the flight characteristics of a Mavic, even close.

what do the flight modes have to do with Attitude mode?
Of course not...but it requires you to manually fly it and the controls are arranged identical to the Mavic, even looks the same. So I find it a great way to learn manual control in a way that translates directly to the Mavic.

Try to set your aerials up, looks same as Mavics, you unfold so they are parallel!

Hi guys, the OP here.

ATTI practice drone is in, already started practicing.
As long as drone is perfectly facing away from me its all good.
With changed yaw position things get a bit wooly, but practice will sort that out. :D

gI7mzKZ.jpg

Reactions: JDawg and sar104
the factory cover does

Yes, but doesn't leaving the lock in place when the drone is on, cause damage to the gimbal? The drone is moving about all 3 axis during flight, and the motors are trying to keep the camera level, which they can't do because of the lock. Wouldn't that give a gimbal overload message?

Yes, but doesn't leaving the lock in place when the drone is on, cause damage to the gimbal? The drone is moving about all 3 axis during flight, and the motors are trying to keep the camera level, which they can't do because of the lock. Wouldn't that give a gimbal overload message?
the plastic cover,not the plastic gimble lock,some say it increases heat so if thats a concern they make covers thats open more with still an amount of protection,

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom