DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Australia's East Macdonnell Ranges- M2P HLG setting.

christangey

Reactions
Site
www.alicespringsfilmtv.com.au
About 12 months ago I started this journey to all parts of the Australian continent to capture various places in the Mavic 2 Pro's 10-bit HLG (hyper log gamma) format.

This area is near the remote town of Alice Springs in the Northern Territory, I hope you enjoy number 8 in the series.

That footage is incredible. Well done, extremely jealous of your journey. The skies are a real feature, you're very lucky to have been there with that sort of backdrop. I'm new here but I'll continue to look for your posts!

Reactions: christangey
That footage is incredible. Well done, extremely jealous of your journey. The skies are a real feature, you're very lucky to have been there with that sort of backdrop. I'm new here but I'll continue to look for your posts!
Thanks a lot Fishman, there's actually a whole series of my different landscapes here: Aerial Cinematographer-Chris Tangey on Vimeo

Reactions: gm383
Great presentation, just the part between 00:42 - 00:50 doesn't fit the mood of the clip. Hope you understand what I mean, of course, it's just my opinion. Otherwise, great video, short, precise.

btw Fishman another one in the series coming soon on Simpsons Gap National Park

Looking forward to it. Went to Simpsons gap some 20+ years ago. Hopefully you can spot some Rock Wallabies there - I was amazed how if you looked for them, they weren't there, but if you stare at a particular spot you will notice them.

thanks Thomas, I'm just enjoying every day flying till they finally regulate us into obscurity so that more noble human activities can happen, like delivering pizza.

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_