DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Aviators! Please chime in

• Thread starter Deleted member 136962
  • Start date
Goog luck in your future endeavors!

Thanks! I really appreciate it. Wow @Effects, 18,000 hours! That’s awesome! That sounds like it was a rewarding career. I’ve currently got 2 flight hours in a 172 and a CTSW. I’m hoping to have my PPL when I graduate. Really awesome to hear about everyone’s aviation experiences!

Last edited:
Awesome to know that you are a USAFA Grad! I’m currently in high school and I know I’m going to join the Air Force. I really want to fly in the military. I’ve been looking at USAFA for a while now, so I hope I can get accepted! (I know this isn’t really a background, but hey, I figured I’d post) Glad to hear from all of you guys!

WOW! Keep doing what you are doing!

I live just by the Academy! We see it out of our porch every day!

If you have ANY questions I would be happy to answer them. I got selected for all of the Academies I applied for...sorry West Point but couldn't do that...LOL.

However, any Service Academy is an OUTSTANDING place to attend college. Getting accepted is one thing....surviving it, is entirely another thing.

It is a VERY hard curriculum and balancing everything between academics, military training, sports, etc....is a struggle (at least it was for me).

Keep up all your flying endeavors! Do the best for your academics and DONT blow them off...LOL.....also reach out to people around you that have been in the military so you know what you will get into!

If you have ANY questions please let me know! I would love to help you pursue your dream of going into the USAF. There are many careers within the USAF and other services. I elected to Fly and haven't looked back at all!

Mike :)

Reactions: nhgill960

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM