DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

B & H Shipping?

Gringorio

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I'm not too worried about delayed shipping since I have plenty to keep me busy eating and snacking until the delivery. However, I am curious if anyone else has word from B & H about shipping dates?

You placed an order (Order# XXXXXXXXXX ) on 09/27/16.

The following is still out of stock:

Mavic Pro Fly More Combo
(DJMAVICPC)

Last edited by a moderator:
We will be waiting till Friday to hear anything from B&H regarding shipment...I paid for the flyless and we'll see if that ships at the same time as the regular package.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope the "combo kit" vs the bare 'copter is not what is holding it up... like they don't have the carry bag or something.

From another vendor (Heli-Direct through Amazon) I'm in the same boat and got a msg today about a delay in shipping and they wanted to know if I would wait for the "back ordered item" or cancel my order.

BTW, I hope your sausage fingers can fit on the small-ish Mavic controller OK.... you Fat Bastard :D

I was told by a dealer that the FlyMore kits were getting shipped to them in peices, not a set with everything in it, but they will be assembled by the dealer. Can anyone confirm this?

Reactions: Advexure
just got off the phone with BH, they told me that they don't have stock yet but to check late tomorrow or friday am. they are willing to break up the orders to just ship the mavic first. ( i ordered extra batts, etc.)

Reactions: fakbik
just got off the phone with BH, they told me that they don't have stock yet but to check late tomorrow or friday am. they are willing to break up the orders to just ship the mavic first. ( i ordered extra batts, etc.)

Thanks for the update and that sounds a lot better than my 10AM ET call to them.

Did you happen to ask if they had any idea on the number they were potentially receiving?

I just got off the phone with B&H and was told they expect to receive first shipment in mid November.

As of 4:45 pm Mountain daylight time B&H has charged my card for two orders. This happened in the last few hours. I ordered the combo a day or two after the announcement, that is order number one. I ordered two more Mavic batteries yesterday. That is order number two. In the past B&H has not charged my card until they were ready to ship, so that is the good news. My account with B&H still shows "pending" for those two orders. I am on pins and needles and hope to see pending moved to shipped before too long.

Reactions: Alan617
As of 4:45 pm Mountain daylight time B&H has charged my card for two orders. This happened in the last few hours. I ordered the combo a day or two after the announcement, that is order number one. I ordered two more Mavic batteries yesterday. That is order number two. In the past B&H has not charged my card until they were ready to ship, so that is the good news. My account with B&H still shows "pending" for those two orders. I am on pins and needles and hope to see pending moved to shipped before too long.

that is a positive sign.

I also ordered from B&H on 09/29/2016 - paid in full as the order was placed "My billing address is outside of the US" but am collecting from California around Thanksgiving "hope its in CA by then"

Thanks for the update and that sounds a lot better than my 10AM ET call to them.

Did you happen to ask if they had any idea on the number they were potentially receiving?

Unfortunately not, i didn't ask how many they were getting. i ordered on 9/30.. here's to hoping it ships this week.

Confirmed orders from B&H are shipping out on Monday 10/31:

-----

Opening Question: Hi, when is the DJI Mavic due instock for customers who pre-ordered?

Me: Hi

David M: Hello Brett. My name is David and I will be glad to assist you. The DJI Mavic Pro is expected to begin shipping on 10/31 for preorders placed currently.

Me: so my order will ship out on Monday?

Me: Order ############

Me: Also, do you have any in-store for pickup/sale? I live a few blocks away from your Manhattan store and would love to just pickup.

David M: Unfortunately, preorders are not available for store pickup. Yes, your model would be expected to ship to you 10/31. If you want to place a store pickup order then you would need to wait for it to be available in stock at the store location to do so.

Me: ok, thanks for your help today David.

Me: Take care.

Reactions: Alan617

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest