DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

B & H Shipping?

JUST NOW got off the phone with B&H. I have just been informed that they don't have any date for when they are going to receive the stock for my order that was placed on September 29th... WTF!

I placed my order yesterday (10/26) and they confirmed it will ship on Monday.

This morning (10/27) I finally got an email reply from B & H about the status of my order (placed on 9/27). Here's what they said:

"Thank you for contacting the Customer Service Department at B&H Photo Video and Pro Audio.

Unfortunately we don't have an expected delivery date at this time for your order as it is currently backordered by the manufacturer.

As soon as we receive it in stock we will promptly ship it to you. Once the order has been shipped we will notify you via e-mail. I apologize for this delay and any inconvenience it has caused you.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Thank you, we appreciate your business."

The "backordered by the manufacturer" part doesn't seem encouraging...

Sent B&H email to confirm they are shipping on 10/31 as per my chat session earlier today, even copied chat transcript:

ughh...

------

Hello,

I am sorry, but this was told to you in error. As stated earlier there is no ETA currently for this item.

Thank you, we appreciate your business.

Koby W

B&H Photo Video and Pro Audio
The Professional's Source.
E-Mail Customer Service Department
http://www.bhphotovideo.com

Reactions: Mavic_Man504
Bet you a beer right now it ain't happening... :p

Confirmed orders from B&H are shipping out on Monday 10/31:

-----

Opening Question: Hi, when is the DJI Mavic due instock for customers who pre-ordered?

Me: Hi

David M: Hello Brett. My name is David and I will be glad to assist you. The DJI Mavic Pro is expected to begin shipping on 10/31 for preorders placed currently.

Me: so my order will ship out on Monday?

Me: Order ############

Me: Also, do you have any in-store for pickup/sale? I live a few blocks away from your Manhattan store and would love to just pickup.

David M: Unfortunately, preorders are not available for store pickup. Yes, your model would be expected to ship to you 10/31. If you want to place a store pickup order then you would need to wait for it to be available in stock at the store location to do so.

Me: ok, thanks for your help today David.

Me: Take care.

I pre-ordered mine on the 27th of September and received the same reply that Fat did yesterday.

Jerry

So Best Buy was overwhelmingly saying it will ship for delivery by the 31st and bh says for the most part , it isn't happening any time soon. Hmm. I prefer bh at the moment.

So for the person that said their order was processsing...so is mine but without my credit card being charged. I think I can manage one the regular kit from Best Buy if need be (I got fly less)

This SO reminds me of the WII game launch 10 years ago. Every retailer saying "any day now - as soon as they come in" - I had several pre orders on that baby and didn't receive a unit for about 4 months... Let us pray this does not play out the same way....

FYI, I just received an update from B&H:

"DEAR JERRY,

We are sorry to inform you that the DJI MAVIC PRO PLUS FLY MORE COMBO is on back order by the manufacturer with no estimated time of delivery. As soon as we receive it from the manufacturer, we will promptly ship it to you and you will receive an email with a tracking number at that time. We apologize for this delay and for any inconvenience."

FYI, I just received an update from B&H:

"DEAR JERRY,

We are sorry to inform you that the DJI MAVIC PRO PLUS FLY MORE COMBO is on back order by the manufacturer with no estimated time of delivery. As soon as we receive it from the manufacturer, we will promptly ship it to you and you will receive an email with a tracking number at that time. We apologize for this delay and for any inconvenience."

Honestly I wouldn't waste your time guessing when the order arrives until at least after the election. As it stands there are many whose most optimistic ship date is November 30.

I was told by a dealer that the FlyMore kits were getting shipped to them in peices, not a set with everything in it, but they will be assembled by the dealer. Can anyone confirm this?
This is not true.....combo kits are delivered to retailers as kits in one box. Now...that doesn't that the retailers don't "rob" from these kits to satisfy other customers. Just sayin......

Fakbik,

Yeah, I'm not sweating it just keeping others posted on the info I'm receiving. Thanks.

Jerry

Sent B&H email to confirm they are shipping on 10/31 as per my chat session earlier today, even copied chat transcript:

ughh...

------

Hello,

I am sorry, but this was told to you in error. As stated earlier there is no ETA currently for this item.

Thank you, we appreciate your business.

Koby W

B&H Photo Video and Pro Audio
The Professional's Source.
E-Mail Customer Service Department
http://www.bhphotovideo.com

Spoke too soon huh?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I ordered the Fly More Combo from B&H on 10/14 and received the message below on 10/30. I do not expect to receive my Mavic anytime soon.

The following is still out of stock:

Mavic Pro Fly More Combo
(DJMAVICPC)
Qty:1

We apologize for any inconvenience and will keep you posted.
Any Questions? Contact us at [email protected]

Thank you,
The B&H Customer Service Team

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803