DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

B & H Shipping?

Funds have been pulled from my PayPal===Bank Account... hopefully I'll see a shipping notice soon since it clearly states " Your order will only be charged at time of shipment." on the Order Confirmation notice... hopefully

Check your account online with B&H, your status should show "Sent to warehouse ".

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Check your account online with B&H, your status should show "Sent to warehouse ".

I received this email from B&H yesterday. Doesn't really say anything except that they don't have my October 14th order in stock. I'm hoping to get it before Christmas. We'll see.

You placed an order on 10/14/16.

The following is still out of stock:

Mavic Pro Fly More Combo
(DJMAVICPC)
Qty:1

We apologize for any inconvenience and will keep you posted.
Any Questions? Contact us at [email protected]

Thank you,
The B&H Customer Service Team

I understand checking the account online... (which you don't have when you checkout as guest)... but if the document says something, then it should be so.. just like the document says I agree to pay..

Called customer service... they charged my PayPal without having item in 'warehouse' and ready to ship... they said it was a 'PayPal' thing, although the OrderConfirmationclearly states " Your order will only be charged at time of shipment."

Supposedly this does not apply when you use PayPal, or so he says... I know it was the case when I tried NewEgg. Item wasn't in stock, I was not charged and NewEgg actually took it upon themselves to cancel my order (sold and shipped via Beach Camera) when they recognized it wasn't actually available... I applaud NewEgg for that..

As for B&H...I absolutely despise this kind of sneaky wording and actions just to get my money... they offered to put my money back in my PayPal (Bank Account) now only if I placed the order on a CreditCard (which they say wouldnt be charged till shipment date) and that would secure my current place in line... uhmmmm WTF?!... Really?... I told them to just cancel my order... PayPal is not the issue. B&H system of dealing with the transaction is the issue...

-end rant-

Last edited:
Fly more order (plus one extra battery for a total of 4) placed with B&H on 9/27. Card has been charged and received UPS shipping notice.

To say it here as well, I ordered mine on release day with my order confirmed at 1:14pm, and I'm currently charging the batteries because it was delivered today! (And of course it's dark and raining)

I have known for some time that PayPal payments are different than credit card as far as B&H and many other companies are concerned. For pre-orders I no longer use PayPal for the very reason that PayPal will send my money to the company even if the likely hood of me receiving the product ordered is a long way off.

Out of 4 different pre-orders B&H is the only one that received money knowingly that the product was not in stock or ready to ship... with my same PayPal account... NewEgg, GameStop and Amazon all do not (have not) sent money yet...

Well NewEgg (Beach Camera) actually cancelled the order after it was discovered the items weren't actually in stock... but still, no money was transferred... all on same PayPal account

It's not a PayPal policy as B&H makes it sound to be... its a B&H policy... They jut hide it in the small print. And say something that alludes to different on the Order Confirmation even tho it specifically shows you paying with PayPal

Out of 4 different pre-orders B&H is the only one that received money knowingly that the product was not in stock or ready to ship... with my same PayPal account... NewEgg, GameStop and Amazon all do not (have not) sent money yet...

Well NewEgg (Beach Camera) actually cancelled the order after it was discovered the items weren't actually in stock... but still, no money was transferred... all on same PayPal account

It's not a PayPal policy as B&H makes it sound to be... its a B&H policy... They jut hide it in the small print. And say something that alludes to different on the Order Confirmation even tho it specifically shows you paying with PayPal

I can state that it didnt happen to me when I didn't use paypal.

My Mavic Combo and P4 Pro are shipping today from B&H. Chatted with the CSR, he said he was happy to tell someone they were shipping a Mavic. He also stated that are approximately 1000 still on back order.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

This will be the last time I preorder anything from B&H. I placed my order at 1:16 PM on 9/28 (63 days ago and 46 days since the "launch" date). To my knowledge, no orders have been filled beyond those placed on 9/27 (the day of announcement). I understand that DJI dropped the ball on their production end, but when other retailers are shipping orders placed only two weeks ago, I question the ethical handling and communication of B&H.

This will be the last time I preorder anything from B&H. I placed my order at 1:16 PM on 9/28 (63 days ago and 46 days since the "launch" date). To my knowledge, no orders have been filled beyond those placed on 9/27 (the day of announcement). I understand that DJI dropped the ball on their production end, but when other retailers are shipping orders placed only two weeks ago, I question the ethical handling and communication of B&H.

I ordered on 9/27 and am still waiting. However, in my communications with B&H it's pretty clear it's not their fault, rather DJI's lack of communication and inability fill orders. I've bought many products from B&H and still recommend them despite the late shipments from DJI.

This today from B&H chat:

Question : Just checking to see if you've any updates on when you might be shipping DJI Mavic orders placed back in September.

.------------Begin Transcript------------.

Tom F : Hello Matt, my name is Tom F and I'm looking forward to helping you today!
Me : Hi Tom
Tom F : The DJI MAVIC PRO PLUS FLY MORE COMBO has come into stock and will ship later today.
Me : Seriously???
Tom F : As soon as the order ships you will receive a confirmation email with the tracking number.
Me : Can you tell if my order is going to be filled? I ordered on the release date
Tom F : The order will ship later today.
Me : Well dang Tom, you made my day!

I pre-ordered flymore on 9/27 and this past monday 11/28 my order was updated to "In Stock, order sent to warehouse" and my amex card was charged. It didn't ship monday and stayed in "warehouse" status. I called yesterday to see what's up and the B&H CSR was very nice and apologetic in explaining that their company had been overwhelmed with record volumes of orders from their Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales, and despite having extra staff come in to handle the volume, they're still behind in shipping out sold items that are already in warehouse stock. He assured me that my particular Mavic flymore combo order was definitely in stock and that I'm not alone in calling to inquire about the delay in shipping, and that they will most likely ship out by the end of the day. Checked again this morning and it was still "warehouse" so I called and spoke to a manager who then told me that he upgraded my shipping to UPS Next day air so that I would get it before the weekend (tomorrow).

We'll see what happens...

.....aaaaaand now I just got a UPS tracking number. My order was for a Fly More Combo (the irony) placed on September 27th.

I pre-ordered flymore on 9/27 and this past monday 11/28 my order was updated to "In Stock, order sent to warehouse" and my amex card was charged. It didn't ship monday and stayed in "warehouse" status. I called yesterday to see what's up and the B&H CSR was very nice and apologetic in explaining that their company had been overwhelmed with record volumes of orders from their Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales, and despite having extra staff come in to handle the volume, they're still behind in shipping out sold items that are already in warehouse stock. He assured me that my particular Mavic flymore combo order was definitely in stock and that I'm not alone in calling to inquire about the delay in shipping, and that they will most likely ship out by the end of the day. Checked again this morning and it was still "warehouse" so I called and spoke to a manager who then told me that he upgraded my shipping to UPS Next day air so that I would get it before the weekend (tomorrow).

We'll see what happens...

Exactly my situation. Just got the tracking number 30 minutes ago. They are still filling orders from the 27th of October, maybe the 28th also. CSR told me they are backordered my about a thousand units.

Ok, mine just got updated to "Shipped" with tracking number... and as promised by the CSR I spoke to earlier, the shipping was upgraded to Next day air so that I would receive it by tomorrow before the weekend.

I guess calling to complain really does help sometimes. I did "complain" nicely though :)

Ok, mine just got updated to "Shipped" with tracking number... and as promised by the CSR I spoke to earlier, the shipping was upgraded to Next day air so that I would receive it by tomorrow before the weekend.

I guess calling to complain really does help sometimes. I did "complain" nicely though :)

Did you mean 2nd day air? That's what I got, which means by the end of the second business day, which would be Monday.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61