DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Backpack recommendations

SHRED

Reactions
Looking for a backpack to hold my M2Pro, 3 batteries, Marco Polo, iPad Air 2 and mount plus smaller accessories like cables and such.

I have a hard shell storage case already so I don't need that in a backpack.

Any suggestions under $100?

ON EDIT....I just ordered this. I've always been impressed with Lowepro quality.

Lowepro ViewPoint BP250 - A Multi-Purpose Backpack for DJI Mavic Pro/Mavic Pro Platinum, DJI Spark, 360 Fly or GoPro Action Cameras https://www.amazon.com/dp/B014CKVZWU/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_LCfXDbXFHY8ZJ

Last edited:
Reactions: kndll
Not under $100, but I just bought a new backpack by PGY.

I saw PGYtech got much cred for that new backpack on the tube.

Looking for a backpack to hold my M2Pro, 3 batteries, Marco Polo, iPad Air 2 and mount plus smaller accessories like cables and such.

I have a hard shell storage case already so I don't need that in a backpack.

Any suggestions under $100?

ON EDIT....I just ordered this. I've always been impressed with Lowepro quality.

Lowepro ViewPoint BP250 - A Multi-Purpose Backpack for DJI Mavic Pro/Mavic Pro Platinum, DJI Spark, 360 Fly or GoPro Action Cameras https://www.amazon.com/dp/B014CKVZWU/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_LCfXDbXFHY8ZJ

Did you consider the bp 250 droneguard?

That LowePro ViewPoint BP250 probably is a good one for you, if the existing hard shell pops into that lower compartment nicely.

I have the Droneguard BP250 as my M1P fits into the little spot for it and the hardshell lid does its thing to protect it.
This takes M1P, 4 batteries (with one in drone), controller and all sorts of cables, loads of spare props, ipad mini4 (and a regular laptop when travelling), gopro session 5 and mount straps etc, small power bank, filters in cases, chargers, Lifthor mount, strobes of various sizes, then room for small rain jacket, lunch, bit of bushwalking kit for day trips.

Enjoy the new pack, hope it all fits ok with the existing hardshell, imagine you found dimensions and are pretty sure it'll work ok.

If you want to go as small and light as possible with all the stuff you need and not much else look at the:

Lowepro Slingshot 250

Room for :
MP2, 4 batteries, controller, extra prop set, 9.7 ipad, tablet mount, sunshade, ND case, harness, case with 4 ARC2 strobes, lens cleaning clothes, extra cards and cables, ipad charger and water bottle

Nice trim package, black out the Lowepro and it doesn't scream expensive Camera or Drone.

Reactions: MACROCK
I have had great luck and use the Lowepro Slingshot 250aw. I also use hard cases for my Mavic and controller as added protection.
Z

Same here. Can't wait to get my camo delivered in December.

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998