DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Backpack Suggestions - Goggle & Mavic

I don't have the goggles sorry.
But was watching some vids tonight, the visor and headband separate ?
If so they might fit, those sizes above are the spare section from top access zipper. Would likely take main visor unit, not sure about the headband too.
That could go in soft bag on the outer hard door loops.
They fit [emoji3]

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Looking for a backpack to carry my Mavic and Goggles?

I'm using a Lowepro camera backpack I had right now, and everything fits in it really well, including accessories in small compartments.

Has anyone tried the new Lowepro Droneguard backpacks with a Mavic and Goggles? Not sure the 250 model will hold everything?

Oh yeah I was initially confused with this too. I think the drone guard is bigger, more suited for the phantom range maybe? Either way, all great bags. I'd say the best nags out there at the moment tbh

Drone guard BP250 is actually tailor made for the Mavic :)
Supposed to take up to 7 batteries, but I'll take the 4 I have on longer trips and the 240v and 12v chargers.
If you have a read if the specs, it takes a laptop and iPad in the back sleeve too.
The sizes for have space I mentioned is the normally empty space for general storage, that's where I thought the goggles MIGHT fit at least the main unit, and possibly the head band in a small bag attached to outer loops.

I think Aust doesn't have much stock, digioptions had none, Teds I found one, Elizabeth st Melb, not sure if they had another, I just got the ok for $159 and grabbed it while I could.

Reactions: mavic6611
Drone guard BP250 is actually tailor made for the Mavic :)
Supposed to take up to 7 batteries, but I'll take the 4 I have on longer trips and the 240v and 12v chargers.
If you have a read if the specs, it takes a laptop and iPad in the back sleeve too.
The sizes for have space I mentioned is the normally empty space for general storage, that's where I thought the goggles MIGHT fit at least the main unit, and possibly the head band in a small bag attached to outer loops.

I think Aust doesn't have much stock, digioptions had none, Teds I found one, Elizabeth st Melb, not sure if they had another, I just got the ok for $159 and grabbed it while I could.
Oh yes your right it is especially for the mavic. Hmm I'm not sure whether I prefer yours or the other model with the slide out case?

If any such camera backpack can be utilised, I suppose it doesn't matter too much.
Some will have different accessories etc to pack.
I agree.. Plus it's annoying having the goggles and not being able to pack them in with the Mavic. At least one of these bags are the perfect solution [emoji3]

I've got a BP250 on order now, pick it up in Melbourne on a trip Friday . . . this one . . .

DroneGuard BP 250: Backpack for Mavic Pro Drone plus laptop, tablet and drone accessories such as extra batteries, tools & transmitter. | Lowepro

It holds 7 batteries along with heaps of room for other access, so expect you might be able to adjust some of the battery space for goggles (haven't seem them so not sure of size).

Anxiously awaiting your feedback on this ... had my eye on the pack for a while, and haven't found anyone who said it would or would not work well with the Mavic / Goggles.

Ok, I got home this morning and loaded the BP250 Droneguard up :)

Takes everything I have bar my prop guards, which I only use if really in tight places.

The free space is that size mentioned in post 8, totally free after everything loaded, full Fly More kit, plus and extra batter I picked up too (so 1 in the chamber :D and 3 spares.

BP250_packed.jpg

The LifThor mini 4 holed arm pokes out the top front pocket, zips come up either side to keep in central place, maybe later I'll use some shockcord and loop it on the back loops securely.

Takes everything I have bar my prop guards, which I only use if really in tight places.

The free space is that size mentioned in post 8, totally free after everything loaded, full Fly More kit, plus and extra batter I picked up too (so 1 in the chamber :D and 3 spares.

View attachment 21855

The LifThor mini 4 holed arm pokes out the top front pocket, zips come up either side to keep in central place, maybe later I'll use some shockcord and loop it on the back loops securely.
Fantastic mate. I bet you feel all organised now don't you [emoji3]

Were you able to also store the goggles on top anyplace ???

I've got a BP250 on order now, pick it up in Melbourne on a trip Friday . . . this one . . .

DroneGuard BP 250: Backpack for Mavic Pro Drone plus laptop, tablet and drone accessories such as extra batteries, tools & transmitter. | Lowepro

It holds 7 batteries along with heaps of room for other access, so expect you might be able to adjust some of the battery space for goggles (haven't seem them so not sure of size).

If you check out some of the review vids online, you might see if compartments can be tailored.

Or I can give some feedback over the weekend, my son has goggles over there and a few drones, so could pack it up a bit and see what fits.

I don't mind the look of the DJI sling bag above either, good for short nearby trips.

Edit - BTW, I got a deal on it which I thought was sweet.
I think they are about $147 US over there, picked it up new in a camera retailer for AUD$159 which = about US$127 !
Where did you buy it from at that price?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98