DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bag for Mavic Pro and Mirrorless Camera?

purdue1014

Reactions
Hi Gang,

I've had a Mavic Pro for a while now and have been using the Go Pro "Casey" case for it+controller; has worked well for me.

I recently purchased a mirrorless (Sony a6300) camera + lens (e35mm f1.8) and am searching for a small bag that might be able to hold all of the above.

Any thoughts?

Bonus points if it could double as an under the seat carry on for travel and be collapsible to fit inside my main luggage (40L Goruck GR2). Outdoor/hiking/EDC theme would be great.

Was looking at something like the Peak Design Everyday Sling, Lowepro Photosport BP 200 AWII, or (for the price) Amazon's medium DSLR bag.

Thanks guys!

I have a lot of nice bags linked here.

I would HIGHLY recommend this bag. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01H8OLPQS/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I paid $60 for it but now it is a steal at $40.

It is large. It has a separate compartment for camera gear. I am able to fit my Sony A7II, Sony FE 2470, 55mm, 28mm, gopro AND the Mavic in the bottom compartment. In addition, the top compartment is spacious enough to put the remote controller + accessories. The bag features even more zippered pockets than that and offers a lot of protection. It also has a nice zippered laptop compartment in the back that you can use to fit other things as well such as paperwork when traveling.

What I love the most about this bag aside from the functionality and look of it, is that is very discrete and safe. You can't tell it's a camera bag when you look at it, and access to the bottom compartment remains hidden until you move the overlying flap.

I got a Sony A5000. I read it's good for beginners and pros so I thought okay. it comes with
  • 20.1MP Exmor APS HD APS-C CMOS Sensor
  • BIONZ X Image Processor
  • 3.0" 460.8k-Dot Tilting LCD Monitor
  • Full HD 1080 Video at 60i & 24p
.. I thought I got a good deal for $498, but I guess not..? idk.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mandeh