DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery error help

Scuba1954

Reactions
I just did firmware update on my mavic pro and remote with no problem. After I did the update I wanted to put my other two batteries in the mavic to see if any battery update is required. Two batteries were fine but my third battery show battery error. There is nothing showing like a bad cell it just says error land as soon as possible. It even shows 90% charged and the temp is the same as the others. Any ideas what to do? Battery only has 8 charging cycles.

Do you still see that error after restarting DJI GO?

I get the error then change to a different battery and the error goes away then put the bad battery in again and get the battery error again. I open up the battery section in dji go and look at the details and all it says is battery error land soon as possible.

What happens when you connect your Mavic to the DJI Assistant 2 application with that battery installed? Does it prompt you to update the battery firmware?

What happens when you connect your Mavic to the DJI Assistant 2 application with that battery installed? Does it prompt you to update the battery firmware?

Funny you ask this because that is the next think I tried. I launched assistant with the bad battery and it came up showing the latest firmware being installed and no other comments or errors.

I'm not sure if it will fix this problem, but you could try downgrading the Mavic firmware and then updating it again using the DJI Assistant 2 application (with that battery installed in your Mavic).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15