Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

BC's Dangerous CROWN Mountain

Mavy

Reaction score
Loc
USA

I almost died that hike. Rare footage here. This is the dangerous and famous Crown Mountain of Vancouver, British Columbia.

Like I said, very dangerous hike, I won't be going back but do hope you enjoy it. I dragged all my equipment and put this together for you guys.

As always, I appreciate any likes, comments or subscriptions to my Pasquale Josepe. I'm not just the editor, I'm the guy hiking these behemoth mountains to get that footage. I knew I should have just started a gaming channel lol. Your support goes a long way.

Thanks!

Pasquale Josepe

ZX14-R

Reaction score
Loc
Brisbane (Northside), Queensland Australia
Nice Vid

Reactions: Mavy

FoxhallGH

Reaction score
Loc
UK - Suffolk
Spectacular and well captured ...

Jatekman

Reaction score
Loc
Germany
Yeah a real nice one!
Great landscape, awesome shots, good colors and an amazing soundtrack.
Excellent work!

Ciao Rob

Dacosta

Reaction score
Loc
Prince George, BC

I almost died that hike. Rare footage here. This is the dangerous and famous Crown Mountain of Vancouver, British Columbia.

Like I said, very dangerous hike, I won't be going back but do hope you enjoy it. I dragged all my equipment and put this together for you guys.

As always, I appreciate any likes, comments or subscriptions to my Pasquale Josepe. I'm not just the editor, I'm the guy hiking these behemoth mountains to get that footage. I knew I should have just started a gaming channel lol. Your support goes a long way.

Thanks!

Pasquale Josepe
Wow! Really well done.Love it.My dream...

Mistaya

Reaction score
Great video..Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

John_Soccer

Reaction score

Thanks!

Pasquale Josepe
Wow man, you really do reach some serious summits. Very very impressive!

Reactions: Mavy

sdold

Reaction score
Loc
Northern CA
The shots were great but I wish some were slowed down a little. I mean this as a compliment because I really wanted to spend more time seeing what you were showing us. Really nice.

macfawlty

Reaction score
Loc
Washington, DC
I've been to Vancouver a couple times, but didn't research hiking options. I don't think I owned a drone then, but next time I visit, I'm definitely doing that hike... looks hard enough from the gondola.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajkm