DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

BC's Dangerous CROWN Mountain

Pasquale Josepe

Reactions

I almost died that hike. Rare footage here. This is the dangerous and famous Crown Mountain of Vancouver, British Columbia.

Like I said, very dangerous hike, I won't be going back but do hope you enjoy it. I dragged all my equipment and put this together for you guys.

As always, I appreciate any likes, comments or subscriptions to my Pasquale Josepe. I'm not just the editor, I'm the guy hiking these behemoth mountains to get that footage. I knew I should have just started a gaming channel lol. Your support goes a long way.

Thanks!

Pasquale Josepe

Nice Vid

Reactions: Pasquale Josepe
Spectacular and well captured ...

Yeah a real nice one!
Great landscape, awesome shots, good colors and an amazing soundtrack.
Excellent work!

Ciao Rob

I almost died that hike. Rare footage here. This is the dangerous and famous Crown Mountain of Vancouver, British Columbia.

Like I said, very dangerous hike, I won't be going back but do hope you enjoy it. I dragged all my equipment and put this together for you guys.

As always, I appreciate any likes, comments or subscriptions to my Pasquale Josepe. I'm not just the editor, I'm the guy hiking these behemoth mountains to get that footage. I knew I should have just started a gaming channel lol. Your support goes a long way.

Thanks!

Pasquale Josepe

Wow! Really well done.Love it.My dream...

Thanks!

Pasquale Josepe
Wow man, you really do reach some serious summits. Very very impressive!

The shots were great but I wish some were slowed down a little. I mean this as a compliment because I really wanted to spend more time seeing what you were showing us. Really nice.

I've been to Vancouver a couple times, but didn't research hiking options. I don't think I owned a drone then, but next time I visit, I'm definitely doing that hike... looks hard enough from the gondola.

Thank you for watching and providing feedback. Personally I'd like to make these 5 min videos but unfortunately the majority of people have a shorter attention span. But I am taking it into consideration. So did you think the shots were to fast or not long enough?

The shots were great but I wish some were slowed down a little. I mean this as a compliment because I really wanted to spend more time seeing what you were showing us. Really nice.

Thanks!

Pasquale Josepe
Cool close flyovers!

Thank you for watching and providing feedback. Personally I'd like to make these 5 min videos but unfortunately the majority of people have a shorter attention span. But I am taking it into consideration. So did you think the shots were to fast or not long enough?

I think your timing was just right. The more important issue is variety. There's a lot of redundancy and most all of the shots are simply forward or backward. Use that gimbal... it's more important than the joysticks. The most cinematic clips are the result of combination moves with both joysticks and gimbal, particularly if your subject isn't moving (i.e. landforms).

The first combination moves to master are flying straight forward or back (also applies to up/down) while gently tilting the gimbal over a selected POI as you pass. A peak, a large tree, building, etc. Gimbal tilt-down is best accompanied with an increase in elevation and vice-versa, maintaining the axis between the camera and the POI point of rotation (easier to maintain with elevation change). The primary thing to avoid is yaw. Go up, down, forward, back, but gentle turns are very difficult, impossible with 3 other simultaneous inputs (without a buddy on a 2nd controller)!

Another shot I've been using is the POI flight mode moving backward with the right joystick. It creates an awesome spiral POI panorama. Panorama shots don't work that well from a stationary position (too much movement on the horizon), but maintaining a POI is what the eye wants to do naturally.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS