DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Beautiful Surrey (UK):

crazy_tall

Reactions
Hey,

Wanted to share a couple of images I took a couple of days ago - been watching plenty of YouTube videos on how to take photos manually and also how to edit.
Love to hear peoples thoughts at my first attempts at these AEB shots. Taken in manual RAW and merged using Lightroom.

Cheers

Attachments

• DJI_0267-HDR.jpg
    DJI_0267-HDR.jpg
    7.5 MB · Views: 41
  • DJI_0216-HDR.jpg
    DJI_0216-HDR.jpg
    9.6 MB · Views: 41
Very nice!!

My uncle built a golf course there with Arnold Palmer called Northview G&CC - Pat Duffey was his name - picture of him shaking Arnie's hand there at Duffey's Bistro - Bistro was named after him !!

Very nice!!

My uncle built a golf course there with Arnold Palmer called Northview G&CC - Pat Duffey was his name - picture of him shaking Arnie's hand there at Duffey's Bistro - Bistro was named after him !!

Thanks for the comment @Moose1967 - should have probably mentioned it was taken in Surrey in the UK.
Just looked up the Northview course on Google maps though, just outside Vancouver is it? Amazing part of the world if so. Was lucky enough to visit Vancouver couple of years ago absolutely loved it.

Hey,

Wanted to share a couple of images I took a couple of days ago - been watching plenty of YouTube videos on how to take photos manually and also how to edit.
Love to hear peoples thoughts at my first attempts at these AEB shots. Taken in manual RAW and merged using Lightroom.

Cheers
looks like you had a bit of rain

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll