DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Besides flying Drones.. What other hobbies does everyone enjoy?

My #1 hobby is probably taking small pieces of metal from over here and putting them way over there really fast.

919AZ0Z.jpg

s374M8V.jpg

And of course I cook my little friends their meals myself.

BNnVMxL.jpg

I used to race karts. My profile picture here is Turn 5 at Road Atlanta, circa 1987. Nowadays I mostly play tennis. It's much cheaper, and mistakes are seldom fatal!

I owned and operated a commercial photography studio here in Houston for 35 years. I had to retire a bit early to help take care of my parents who were in frail health. After they passed it was just easier to be the home husband as my wife has a good job. We travel a lot, her travel is paid for by clients and I just tag along. Lots of international trips where we often stay in other countries for a month or more before heading home, only to head back out again.

So for me photography and travel are my main hobby I guess. I like cooking and I have an awesome wood shop to build things. My wife and I share 8 kids and 19 grand children so family is a big part of my life as well!

Here is a sample of my travel photos.

2018-040-2118 NM Trip.jpg2007-010-0841 Aruba.jpg2007-019-209 Greece.jpg2009-001-1756 Africa.jpg2010-024-757 Alaska.jpg2012-013 UK #2 0203-Edit.jpg

I owned and operated a commercial photography studio here in Houston for 35 years. I had to retire a bit early to help take care of my parents who were in frail health. After they passed it was just easier to be the home husband as my wife has a good job. We travel a lot, her travel is paid for by clients and I just tag along. Lots of international trips where we often stay in other countries for a month or more before heading home, only to head back out again.

So for me photography and travel are my main hobby I guess. I like cooking and I have an awesome wood shop to build things. My wife and I share 8 kids and 19 grand children so family is a big part of my life as well!

Here is a sample of my travel photos.

View attachment 59594View attachment 59598View attachment 59599View attachment 59600View attachment 59601View attachment 59602

Nice photos!

Reactions: Former Member
I enjoy shooting and reloading when I have the time, which isn't really often. I like traveling to pretty tropical locations, and really nice Spa's. The Grove Park Inn Spa in Asheville, NC is one of my favorites. I also like nicer watch collecting, but I'm starting to lose interest in that.

Scuba diving is my main hobby, and it's also my business. I own a retail scuba store named Sink or Swim Scuba. It ties photography, drones, travel, dive watches, and other stuff all together for me. It's a lot of fun, and my main social outlet as well. I

Sink or Swim Scuba

Brent

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d