DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Mavic Case

Bryan0026

Reactions
Yes, there are quite a few cases out there so far for this new bird but I have to say this case is by far the best case. Not only is it cheaper than GoProfessional and the others but it is the best quality. Everything is made in Southern California. Holds everything plus 2 batteries. https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01N...s=casefoam&dpPl=1&dpID=410ZhzuehyL&ref=plSrch
3832e56b50e18d7e41a25fc9945d0f3c.jpg
4707f0885d8e8d6e5b61bc046770eb33.jpg
00895edaa122d9d47ede6a5d90a0650b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

First off its a very bad idea to try and get money from us community members by inserting links to Amazon with referral codes(ones you get paid for).

Second a case this big defeats the purpose of a mavic. It's all about portability.

Reactions: chess and MavicKhan
First off its a very bad idea to try and get money from us community members by inserting links to Amazon with referral codes(ones you get paid for).

Second a case this big defeats the purpose of a mavic. It's all about portability.

First of all, I'm not getting paid for anything here. Secondly, this case isn't that big and if you want to keep everything safe from breaking like a soft case you get something like this instead. Yes I realize the portability is high on the list but in some situations like mine I need a hard case to take on jobs not a small leather bag that doesn't fit everything.

I concede to your point on portability.

However, every Amazon referral link generates revenue. If you're not the affiliate someone you know/ care for is earning through every sale that goes through your link. That's simply how the affiliate marketing works.

I concede to your point on portability.

However, every Amazon referral link generates revenue. If you're not the affiliate someone you know/ care for is earning through every sale that goes through your link. That's simply how the affiliate marketing works.

Yes, I know all about the referral link program. I included the link as more of a convenience thing if someone was interested in buying one.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Yes, I know all about the referral link program. I included the link as more of a convenience thing if someone was interested in buying one.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots
Fair enough... thanks for sharing the link.

But I think what ansersonpaac is really suggesting to you is that it's generally good practice and common public forum etiquette to share links of items that can be purchased without including the referral code. On every amazon page of an item, you simply click "share" and you are instantly provided with a product link that is not only shorter and simpler but also without a referral code. Easy! Hope that helps for future forum posting.

The referral-free amazon link for the previously-mentioned item is: http://a.co/hYBjBU6

Fair enough... thanks for sharing the link.

But I think what ansersonpaac is really suggesting to you is that it's generally good practice and common public forum etiquette to share links of items that can be purchased without including the referral code. On every amazon page of an item, you simply click "share" and you are instantly provided with a product link that is not only shorter and simpler but also without a referral code. Easy! Hope that helps for future forum posting.

The referral-free amazon link for the previously-mentioned item is: http://a.co/hYBjBU6

Thanks Masmole. I know about the sharing function. It was my first post using the URL function on here and thought it'll be easier that way. Didn't realize people get so fired up over this kind of stuff. Man oh man.

I think what people get fired up about are sales posts where you have something to gain disguised as product recommendations.

"Not only is it cheaper than GoProfessional and the others but it is the best quality."

How do you know? Have you tried all of the other bags/cases? Sounds very much like sales talk to me.

I went to Walmart and got a range bag in the sporting goods section. It's made of sturdy canvas but it's a little too big. Plenty of room for 4 batteries, 4 sets of props Mavic, RC, iPad, charger, etc. 30 bucks.

Do you actually own the Go Professional hard case? Or, are you only assuming the quality is better?

Get 'Em MSinger!

He clearly don't have a case from GoProfessionalcases.com

If he did he would see the massive difference in the cases!

GoProfessional uses SKB watertight cases, better foam, and the layout is much better holding five batteries and everything else!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98