DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best mounts system for crystalsky 5,5 w/ Mavic Pro

MavmountCS delivered this morning ( with screws ;) )
All the way from CA to the UK in 5 days Thumbswayup

Just waiting on DJI to ship the 7.85 Crystalsky now.

Any recommendations for a quality cable ( UK supplier) ?

Reactions: Aerial West
MavmountCS delivered this morning ( with screws ;) )
All the way from CA to the UK in 5 days Thumbswayup

Just waiting on DJI to ship the 7.85 Crystalsky now.

Any recommendations for a quality cable ( UK supplier) ?
awesome, hope the monitor gets to you soon.

try amazon basics for the usb to usb-c... they are descent as a vetted cable supplier.

Reactions: perry081064
I will be using this one
DJI Mavic CrystalSky Mount

Video here, I Like the versatility and compact design

Hi there, it is my design and I believe you will really like it.. so far everyone I have heard from has.. I've been designing rc radio monitor mounts for over 3 years now. I had a post or 2 here about it here, but as I was trying to become an (Approved Vendor) my posts were deleted :( I need to put up a new post, just got busy dealing with orders..

BTW.. I also have solutions for the CrystalSky to mount on the P3/P4/Inspire radios.. hot swap your CrystalSky monitor around to any of them... and at much less than the $80.00 per radio cost if you go the DJI CS Adapter route.. that being said I also have a CrystalSky Adapter for any 1/4-20 tripod situation.. Heck, you can use your CrystalSky on any RC Radio mount I sell (and I make many.. for various models of Taranis, Futaba,Spektrum,FrySky, Jeti, etc etc) .. that will become useful when DJI releases the CrystalSky video in Dongle.. at which point the CrystalSky becomes brightest and cheapest high end fpv monitor out there..

One more thing.. MAD RC recently did a video review.. and I want it known that I sent them the pieces to review at no cost.. I let him keep it because I felt no need to spend money sending it all back to the states. I made it very clear that I wanted him to be completely honest with his review and that I had my big boy pants on if he didn't like it :)

Johnny
www.evolution3d.com

Last edited:
Hey Johnny,
Ordered one form you yesterday, I will be using the CrystalSky for my Mavic only, I use a 15" HD Monitor for my P3P's via HDMI out Module right now, I will see how the CS responds and looks, maybe take you up on the P3P mount down the road. Look forward to receiving the mount. CrystalSky should be here on Tues 8/8/17

Super quality as expected from DJI!
79ac59a1ec4be98d7b30a664cf46cbd0.jpg
ca9de4c08dcd1c73eaa60ac070051fb3.jpg
bdc512ec3692204e65118ab109c08985.jpg
443a6c1c1e85b19af08bb61f0cb6b311.jpg
f2c15681a3e014232bed944f0b294766.jpg
2377c8371535bdb1fc1654b9834dc8fa.jpg
602c23a9d2fc3445eda37a3a78b07977.jpg

Better than I thought but still not sure I liken how it's a bit 'semi permanent'.

Would it still fit into the fly more combo bag with that mount attached?

I assume it uses the same size plate on be CS screen than the other DJI mounts?

Went to the DJI website...didn't see it anywhere...has anyone posted a link to this product yet?

That's a hard case right? What about the 'official' DJI case?
if you're taking about the DJI bag that comes with the flymore, it definitely doesn't without removing it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Johnnyaibo
I would love to get the crystal sky monitor but it just seems like such a hassle to go thru this whole external mounting process! Why in the world would Mavic design something that simp,y doesn’t work with their products without a massive amount of time playing and jiggering about to get it to work with their controllers. Not to mention the added expense folks have to go through. Seems to me as someone else said this was an after thought or something they really did not design and decided to market.

For a company that makes such great products their strategies, marketing and customer service leave a great deal to be desired!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan