DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Best of Avata end of sep

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Hi Alex,
Totally AWSOME video and editing as usual. I am amazed that you can stay connected to your Avata while inside of caves and structures. ?
Blue Skys & Happy Contrails. ➰
B52-D

Reactions: alex_markov
AWESOME flying Alex, and I REALLY enjoyed the sound track. I recognized some clips from one of your other videos and the fact that I remembered is a compliment. It looks like you’re having a great time. Keep up the good work!

AWESOME flying Alex, and I REALLY enjoyed the sound track. I recognized some clips from one of your other videos and the fact that I remembered is a compliment. It looks like you’re having a great time. Keep up the good work!
Thank You, fact that I barely use my M3 is a great description of the Avata madness I am in now ;)

Watching your videos makes me want to get an Avada but I can’t justify it, plus, I get motion sickness and I’m afraid the goggles would do me in. 🤪

Watching your videos makes me want to get an Avada but I can’t justify it, plus, I get motion sickness and I’m afraid the goggles would do me in. 🤪
It's very personal I've got many complaints about horizonsteady from youngsters who crave fast pace action ;) :)

This whole video is very impressive!! Flying close to the water and rocks adds so much to the video. Great job!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twin01