DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Black Friday, Best Buy, what’s the deal?

DJI drone service is awesome. I use them, or Best Buy for points. So, my guess is that the Best Buy rep had no idea... But, I’m also guessing from the fact they are a DJI dealer the Black Friday sales will go into effect on that day. I keep getting wind of a special. Just not sure what they are.
Or, Just use DDS.... Djidroneservice! He has killer specials, active member in the forums! Also offers deals when DJI units are not on sale.
Best of luck! Happy holidays.
Thanks, I’ve had DDS and Florida drones reach out to me. I know exactly what I’m looking for and just trying to find the right bundle that matches at the BFS DJI shared.

Reactions: Shivers
Also although we are located in New Jersey last I checked Fedex delivers to all of the golden state not just LA. So stay tuned to our forum only specials
More details to follow
I will be buying a Mavic zoom with the dji fly more bundle along with the tablet adapter for the controller, hard shell case and sd card on Black fri from whoever has the best deal I'm hoping you make me a deal i can't refuse.
I also have a hardshell case, contoller, battery, Extra blades, Polor pro filters, charger, and tablet adapter for contoller all for P4P that maybe you would take in on trade in?

Reactions: DDS
Thanks, I’ve had DDS and Florida drones reach out to me. I know exactly what I’m looking for and just trying to find the right bundle that matches at the BFS DJI shared.
Right on! Again, I’ve worked with DDS... And they are on point! I have not worked with Florida Drones at all, so I can’t speak on them...But if the deal is right... Best of luck! Let us know! We’ve been doing BFS all month.

Reactions: DDS and Skyflyer129
FDS came through for two of us in central west Florida late last week for Mini combo. We ordered Thursday evening, shipped Friday, arrived Saturday. Also packaged with 3 mints.

FDS came through for two of us in central west Florida late last week for Mini combo. We ordered Thursday evening, shipped Friday, arrived Saturday. Also packaged with 3 mints.
ANDYS Candy’s??? I LOVE those! That’s awesome!! I badly want to buy a mini! But I’m having a computer issue... meaning I need one that’s better. Ha ha. So, I wait on sales myself.

I’m a very big spender at Best Buy ( not trying to act like a big shot) and I get to take advantage of their rewards program. If you talk to the manager about this they are more than likely honor the price. Usually they just jump online at a special Best Buy website (for employees) it keeps up with all the daily sales online and in stores, they will match both, a online price or a in store price. Having a reward members card or just talking to them that the $&8:5/?3@“ shop down the street or bla bla.com is selling at $59 will get you what you want. One day I went to customer service I didn’t feel like the lady even cared I was there, so I found a manager explained that she must of been really busy and unable to help, can he help me with this small pricing problem, I’m just trying to be a loyal customer and keep my business here. Almost all the time Best Buy will be a great company and work with you. These days with all the social media they can’t afford to let some silly pricing issue turn into a viral video of negative bs

Reactions: Skyflyer129
I’m a Best Buy fan as well.... I’m an Elite Plus member, and worked as a NSO back in the day for BB. I can tell you first hand with drones they keep and eye out. Price matching only happens with a list of vendors. And it’s area dependent. I live in mass, Holyoke store would not price match Hunts photography, which was shocking... But they would to Amazon... Does not make sense all the time.
Simple way to find out... Go to Best Buy with DJI add.. and ask. BUT, since the sale does not start till the 24th, my guess is they won’t honor till then. They are a DJI dealer, and I think they have to match what DJI does.
Simple way to ask BB is to ask the stores GM... Show the add, and see.
I went in to Best Buy not long ago to buy four computers on spot, I do this often... I spent 5000.00 in 15 minutes... You think they would be willing to discount X Y and Z a little for me to buy more, they would not.

Just my experience... And I’m Elite Plus member.
OP, grab the add and head to BB... Talk to store Gm or assistant. See what is in store. Worst case, on the 24th they don’t match it... And you’ll be hooked up with DDS or FDS!
But, keep us posted.
We should start a good Black Friday post!

Hello folks, I went by my local Bedt Buy today and I asked the customer service representative would Best Buy price match the deals that Dji are doing on their drones(especially the Mavic 2pro with smart controller). I was told that they don’t do holiday price matching. So my question to this fine outstanding group is...Buy direct from DJI or another online retailer(which one would you suggest)?
Not Best Buy....they trick you. Insurance on the zoom the day I bought the zoom $399. The next day it was. $499.. The price of the zoom went down $100. the next day. Their rebate on the credit card was very misleading.

Dji sets the selling price so if there’s a promo on dji site same deal will be available for or any other big box store
The m2p will be $1379
Stay tuned for DDS epic Black Friday sale for an additional $100 off for forum members

DDS, how do I take advantage of the additional $100 off? Also method does it ship out under? Do you sell extra batteries or dji care?

I'm new here, is djidroneservice legit?

Yes, they are legit.

From one of their recent post:
Don't for get the exclusive forum discount of $100 (use mavicpilots100 at checkout)

DDS, how do I take advantage of the additional $100 off? Also method does it ship out under? Do you sell extra batteries or dji care?

I'm new here, is djidroneservice legit?
Yes we are the real deal (if we weren't I wouldn't tell u ;) all kidding aside I know is a lot of $$ your spending but you will have no issues as many members here can attest to our service and reliability.

We use Fedex and everything ships free
click below for djicare and spare battery

batteries
djicare

orders that came in last night already shipped

(waiting on a pallet for FedEx's pickup tomorrow but all packed up and ready to go)

I know DDS is working hard to get to ALL of us... But just a little information... like I said... BB has to hold up sales that the main company provides to consumers! I saw this yesterday, but I did not have time to post it up. So, that option is clear... they will uphold the sales at BB! Case and question solved. Happy Black Friday shopping.

Attachments

• 941826A7-C5EA-4DA0-8171-1073DC1072A2.png
    941826A7-C5EA-4DA0-8171-1073DC1072A2.png
    752.4 KB · Views: 9
I know DDS is working hard to get to ALL of us... But just a little information... like I said... BB has to hold up sales that the main company provides to consumers! I saw this yesterday, but I did not have time to post it up. So, that option is clear... they will uphold the sales at BB! Case and question solved. Happy Black Friday shopping.
Thanks for posting, that does answer my question. The sales associate at BB that I asked that very question answered with a resounding “No”. I’m glad you cleared the air regarding the query. I did already purchase yesterday through DDS. I’ve confirmation that my order has already shipped. ?
Blue skies from SoCal.

I'm sure the salesperson had generic price matching policy in mind rather than BB's plans to reduce their advertised price to follow suit with DJI's sale.

Reactions: Skyflyer129
I've bought 8 DJI Drones from Amazon and only had one bad M2P Smart Controller so I returned it in less than a month and bought another M2P with SC, which was one of the 8 purchased. I did buy a Z3 Lens for my Inspire 1v2 and Parts direct from DJI. I've always had great service and competitive pricing with Free Prime Shipping from Amazon. My only purchases from Best Buy has been Android Smartphones, Android Tablets, and Computer Equipment, direct from the stores.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ICantStopTheLoneliness