DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Blackpool Star Flyer New ride

Nice video loved the long exposure add, must of been cold on the waterfront (although I've never actually seen a high tide at Blackpool)

Reactions: Chris4koi
Fab footage and very well put together. Could I ask whether you have an A2CofC for flying a bit closer to buildings etc.? I only wish I could get into say Weston Super Mare for some fun nighttime beach and pier shots but I was picked up by a Forum member here last year for doing that in broad daylight (I do not yet have A2CofC)! Perhaps darkness is the secret. Anyway I loved the whole film.

Reactions: Chris4koi
spot on looks so nice from the air must try and get down this winter one night been seeing some gtreat shots knocking about online.

Fab footage and very well put together. Could I ask whether you have an A2CofC for flying a bit closer to buildings etc.? I only wish I could get into say Weston Super Mare for some fun nighttime beach and pier shots but I was picked up by a Forum member here last year for doing that in broad daylight (I do not yet have A2CofC)! Perhaps darkness is the secret. Anyway I loved the whole film.
Yeh got my A2CofC did it during lockdown, thought i might as well use my time doing nothing wisely :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MemphisDrone