DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tallent

Reactions
Hello from Blanchardstown Dublin. I bought my Mavic a couple of months ago. As a 64 year old, I'm a little nervous and distrusting of technology. However, I gave it a few test flights and tested out the RTH feature. It worked. That was my biggest worry because within two days of flying, I lost the drone in the sky. Hit RTH and 30 seconds later it was over my head. Heart attack averted. However, I got a few more because I lost it a few times, even in Spain in holidays in September. I'll be bringing it to Edmonton over the Christmas. My son says the laws are very strict over there.
Are there any other people from Dublin, maybe meet up. I know there are some people from Skerries.

Reactions: BigEegit
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: Tallent
Hello from Blanchardstown Dublin. I bought my Mavic a couple of months ago. As a 64 year old, I'm a little nervous and distrusting of technology. However, I gave it a few test flights and tested out the RTH feature. It worked. That was my biggest worry because within two days of flying, I lost the drone in the sky. Hit RTH and 30 seconds later it was over my head. Heart attack averted. However, I got a few more because I lost it a few times, even in Spain in holidays in September. I'll be bringing it to Edmonton over the Christmas. My son says the laws are very strict over there.
Are there any other people from Dublin, maybe meet up. I know there are some people from Skerries.
From Dublin here :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22