DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Blinking lights after update

Seageauxer

Reactions
During my update I was instructed to restart the drone. The red and green lights started flashing and continues until the battery went dead. The four lights on the controller are flashings on and off. What is going on?

During my update I was instructed to restart the drone. The red and green lights started flashing and continues until the battery went dead. The four lights on the controller are flashings on and off. What is going on?
get that battery from the drone charged up as soon as you can were you updating using the app what happens is that the drone updates first then switches off itself,then the RC gets updated and the 4 lights flash as that process takes place then after that you will get a message update successful its then that you restart the drone without switching off the device or remote and then if all is well the drone will restart and the update will show up in the app when you go to the setting about ,there was also a fly safe update as well which will be asked for when the drone is restarted it is important to restart the drone after the update as it locks the new firmware in the memory of the drone where it is stored ,if you have more that one battery then you will be asked to update them as well when you first put them in the drone,so make sure you have a good internet signal for this to happen

Don't have a Mine, but on the M2 it warns you to make sure the battery is at least 50% charge before an update. I make sure it's almost full charge.

You probably need to recalibrate your controller/sticks. Mine did the same except along with the flashing lights the controller beeped constantly. You may need to delete your app and install a fresh one then calibrate the controller as I had to.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev