DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bought DJI mavic air in US, im going to use it in Europe

Renderland

Reactions
Hi guys,

I just get a present from my parents a new DJI mavic air drone, they bought it while they were in US.
I live in Europe, so I need to know what plug should I use or what should I use to charge it, because im afraid I'm going to explode my batery!

Thank you in advance

You should be able to buy a converter for it to plug in . My wife took one with her when she went to Poland so she could charge her phone and cameras

Reactions: Renderland
I have one plug adapter, is writen 200-250v on it, it means it will work to charge with this one?

With voltage-tolerant devices like chargers, all that matters is that the plug adapter physically fits. If it fits, then it will work.

With voltage-tolerant devices like chargers, all that matters is that the plug adapter physically fits. If it fits, then it will work.
Okay, simple and understable logic. I don't have any earlier experiences with US products so I needed to be sure before burning batery loll

Okay, simple and understable logic. I don't have any earlier experiences with US products so I needed to be sure before burning batery loll

That's a wise approach. For future reference, if you look at the detail on these kinds of devices you will see something like this:

IMG_CF7883AFB179-1.jpeg

The 100 - 240 V specification covers the entire range of voltages that you will find internationally, and the 50 - 60 Hz covers the two frequencies used for utility (mains) power.

That's a wise approach. For future reference, if you look at the detail on these kinds of devices you will see something like this:

View attachment 39266

The 100 - 240 V specification covers the entire range of voltages that you will find internationally, and the 50 - 60 Hz covers the two frequencies used for utility (mains) power.

Actually in adapter plug is writen only 250volt.(not 200-250) it still will work based on this you guys are saying, right?
Sorry for all this questions guys !

Honestly I think that the main issue is not the battery plug....but the DJI warranty! In case of defect under warranty your Mavic Air will have to be returned to the US

Actually in adapter plug is writen only 250volt.(not 200-250) it still will work based on this you guys are saying, right?
Sorry for all this questions guys !

The specifications image that I posted was for the device, not the adapter. If the adapter is configured to fit a European mains supply then it will see 220 - 240 V, hence it's rating up to 250 V.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007