DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Brand new battery problem

Elvis1700

Reactions
Hi all, new Mavic pilot here

In advance, sorry if there has already been a thread on this, I tried my best to look for one.

I've got a bad situation with one of my three mavic batteries that came in the fly more combo when I bought it about a week ago. The other two batteries work fine as I have flown with them both but one of the batteries Will not charge. On the charging hub the light turns red after about 3 secs, and without it on normal charge it does the normal charging signs for about a min and then no lights turn on, 1 hour later the same bottom light flashes indicating low power. No problem lights come on as I have read through them. When I put the battery in the Mavic it tries to power on but then nothing happens.

The next time I can contact support is on Monday and tomorrow I am hoping to have 3 full batteries. Has anyone had experience with this sort of issue and can anyone please provide guidance?

Thanks

Hi all, new Mavic pilot here

In advance, sorry if there has already been a thread on this, I tried my best to look for one.

I've got a bad situation with one of my three mavic batteries that came in the fly more combo when I bought it about a week ago. The other two batteries work fine as I have flown with them both but one of the batteries Will not charge. On the charging hub the light turns red after about 3 secs, and without it on normal charge it does the normal charging signs for about a min and then no lights turn on, 1 hour later the same bottom light flashes indicating low power. No problem lights come on as I have read through them. When I put the battery in the Mavic it tries to power on but then nothing happens.

The next time I can contact support is on Monday and tomorrow I am hoping to have 3 full batteries. Has anyone had experience with this sort of issue and can anyone please provide guidance?

Thanks

The normal advice from DJI seems to be plug the faulty battery in ( on its own ) for an hour so see if it does indeed charge and if not you return it to them and they replace it under warrenty.

This one sounds like it's faulty so I am sure they will just replace it for you.

The normal advice from DJI seems to be plug the faulty battery in ( on its own ) for an hour so see if it does indeed charge and if not you return it to them and they replace it under warrenty.

This one sounds like it's faulty so I am sure they will just replace it for you.

ok thanks

Don't waste any time...contact DJI:

I’m a recent owner too, and one of the batteries kept displaying “err batt” on screen. Tried cycling a different battery in Mavic, and it was ok third time around. It all seems ok now...

Battery unloads fast!
Hello, I made my first flight yesterday and today the second flight. I charged the battery 100% and could not fly for more than 8 minutes and the battery got 25%. I re-charged 100% and just turned the drone on for 2 minutes and went to 95%. What is happening? The drone is new! I do not have another battery to test. Thank you.

Battery unloads fast!
Hello, I made my first flight yesterday and today the second flight. I charged the battery 100% and could not fly for more than 8 minutes and the battery got 25%. I re-charged 100% and just turned the drone on for 2 minutes and went to 95%. What is happening? The drone is new! I do not have another battery to test. Thank you.

Also, they will start to come to full life with a few full charge/discharge cycles. Be sure to watch the individual cell voltages in the GO4 app with your one and only battery. Also, you should invest in another battery or 2, that way you won't be "stressing" the "solo" battery.

IF you are by chance trying to charge these batteries from flight to charge to flight, that could be an issue. I know they have thermal protection to prevent charging while hot/just discharged, but you do have to let the batteries "rest" for a bit.

Hi, I have always seen battery status in APP and are normal. I charge the batteries at least 3 hours after landing. The battery now has only 6 recharges, so it may not yet achieve optimal performance. I've already bought new batteries straight from DJI, but I'm hoping to get there. I live in Brazil and shipping is slow. Thanks for your replay. Greetings!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+