DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Broken Front Left Arm

Nicely done Mate- cheaper and faster with the satisfaction of doing it yourself.

I reckon that’s probably a 3 stubbie job unless you drop a screw.
No screw dropped but I did break the lid a tad as I took it off - one of the little clips broke. I was able to repair prior to reassembling and it's no worse for wear.

Hello all,

I'm new to DJI, having received the Mini 2 as a Christmas present from my kids. I'm having lots of fun with it and finding some business applications, too.

Well, today I was flying and it was behaving strangely, really drifting off course - I eventually realized that the arm (just below the motor) is broken. I've had a few small tumbles and it must have occurred during one of them. So, I'd like to fix it.

Does anyone know what plastic the arm is made from and a suitable glue that I might try? I've also reached out to customer support but am betting that they won't just sell a new arm to me.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Erik
Hi, after 68 flights with a new mini 2, while filming a gothic cathedral in Garden City Long Island today, I backed into some branches of a tree, fell 30 feet and broke the motor off of the end of the right front arm exactly the way your photo shows yours. I guess due to design they all break the exact same way.
I epoxy glued it back and so far on a test flight, all seems well. I followed the advice given here buying a new right front arm from Amazon. If my repair holds, I’ll delay the arm exchange until it either breaks or the glue fails.
thank you to everyone here for your suggestions and advice! ??

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851