DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

broken front leg.

tonyer

Reactions
hi everybody. my son has crashed my mavic pro platinum, but only the front stabaliser leg has snapped off. the arm and motor run fine just the little stump leg is missing. i can see a very fine wire is snapped to where the stump used to be. does the full arm need replacing??? also it says gimbal is unstable how do i re connect the gimbal vibration clamp as nothing seems broken.
regards
tonyer

Reactions: Former Member
Yes, as there is an antenna in both front legs...
Is the gimbal malfunctioning? carefully inspect it to make sure no wires are torn and if its still connected to all dampeners..

Yes, as there is an antenna in both front legs...
Is the gimbal malfunctioning? carefully inspect it to make sure no wires are torn and if its still connected to all dampeners..
hi gimbal seems fine but im unsure how to connect the dampers to keep it stable.
im asuming im gonna need a new front leg then?

Yes but Platinum legs are hard to find. You might have to buy the whole arm. Is the antenna wire in the leg broken?

Please do a screen capture of your error message in DJI Go.

Last edited:
Front, right Mavic Pro Platinum arms are also available here on Amazon.

Last edited:
I’m not sure! Mine was under warranty so I sent it in, they replaced the leg, ran diagnostics, with my controller and threw in new props. Mine broke from only a 1 foot drop on leg.
I have way more confidence in the quad that if I did it myself.
As sometimes it is about the damage that you don’t see which may present issues later on, hopefully doesn’t cause another crash or my drone just fell out of the sky stories.

hopefully get the leg fixed and no more issues. the gimbal may be unstable due to the dodgy leg. i'll cross that bridge when i fix the leg.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Electrakill21