DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

BT-35E

Fascinating - but will the HDMI link allow us to drive the BT-35E glasses from DJI Go 4 running on an iPhone or iPad or Android phone ?

Apple's Lightning DAV adaptor certainly allows mirroring on additional devices connected via HDMI but the key will be whether it is practical to operate the touchscreen on the phone/tablet on the basis of what shows up in the glasses.

I'm a little bit confused when it says ,"Works with existing hardware"...do they mean I can keep my glasses or does it mean the android device? Or do I have to throw away my glasses to use it?

Hello Everyone,

Target at launch will be large enterprise customers using glasses mainly as a “second screen”
(Notice it is using the BT-350)

Drone/FPV use case hasn’t been completely optimized yet (mounting solution, shades, etc)

Initially, the HDMI box will not launch as an individual accessory, we are exploring options/programs to launch it as an add-on; but not guaranteed

US launch will be in the Fall.

Hello Everyone,

Target at launch will be large enterprise customers using glasses mainly as a “second screen”

Drone/FPV use case hasn’t been completely optimized yet (mounting solution, shades, etc)

Initially, the HDMI box will not launch as an individual accessory, we are exploring options/programs to launch it as an add-on; but not guaranteed

Whether for this product or the next one...I'd like to put in my vote for backward compatibility as much as possible. I'd love to replace the android unit with a more advanced model, but still keep the connector so the glasses can continue to be utilized. Having an upgrade path other than "Throw out the dead to buy the new" will certainly be appreciated (and likely keep more customers spending more money, ultimately). Even if it's an adapter that allows me to keep leveraging my investment, particularly within a couple of years.

- Gary

Reactions: Flycaster and Capt.
Whether for this product or the next one...I'd like to put in my vote for backward compatibility as much as possible. I'd love to replace the android unit with a more advanced model, but still keep the connector so the glasses can continue to be utilized. Having an upgrade path other than "Throw out the dead to buy the new" will certainly be appreciated (and likely keep more customers spending more money, ultimately). Even if it's an adapter that allows me to keep leveraging my investment, particularly within a couple of years.

- Gary
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ What he said!!!!!

Reactions: Flycaster and Capt.
Hello Everyone,

Will these have adjustable IPD? I dont like the idea of having to spend hundreds on top of the already expensive glasses just to make them usable.

Reactions: Croc End
Yes...but they work. I paid the extra $200 and it really did work.
I believe they work. The point was about having to pay 30% extra to use them. How would you feel about buying a new car for $25,000 and then having to pay 7,500 to be able to see out the windshield? It's the same principle.

I believe they work. The point was about having to pay 30% extra to use them. How would you feel about buying a new car for $25,000 and then having to pay 7,500 to be able to see out the windshield? It's the same principle.
Not arguing!

- Gary

OMG- YES please!

The BT 35 is listed on the uk epson site for £699 , with the Bt 300 at £599. I’m an iPhone user so don’t really want an android device. How might the BT 35 be used directly. I also find it odd that the 300 is cheaper than the 35!

Thank you for the report,but still the question will pid be ajustable my eyes are 2.9" apart the bt300
go 2.8" it looks fuzzy on one eye.
Cheer's Croc

I sort of have that wide PID too.
almost crocodile like huh? :D
Guys like us need the lens's to be configured more like headphones! :D
crock.jpg

Reactions: Croc End
I HOPE it happens for us mate, its totally bad on my bt-300s they are useable but it suxs

So I’m not sure how the BT 35 could work with, say, an iPhone if the lightening connector is already occupied with the drone controller. Am I missing something

So I’m not sure how the BT 35 could work with, say, an iPhone if the lightening connector is already occupied with the drone controller. Am I missing something

If you take a look at the Lightning AV Connector, you'll see that it has both another lightning connector as well as a HDMI output. So...you'd plug the glasses into the HDMI and your drone controller into the other lightning connector.

If you take a look at the Lightning AV Connector, you'll see that it has both another lightning connector as well as a HDMI output. So...you'd plug the glasses into the HDMI and your drone controller into the other lightning connector.
I seen that also, but most of the documentation I read on these adapters claim that slot it is for charging. Will data still run back and forth to/from the ipad?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka