DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

desertvet38

Reactions
I hope everyone is doing well, despite what we are all going through. I had to get out of the house today and get some video of a ship that was moored in the usual spot I video 99% of my ship videos. It was fun, I went through 3 batteries, and enjoyed getting out of the house. Not only did I get video of the Century Emerald, there was also a couple of tugboats moored close to it, so I had to get some footage of those, as well as some other watercraft in the area. Crank up the speakers, and enjoy the video! Constructive criticism always welcome... Stay safe, safe flying, and God bless you all. :)

Last edited:
I hope everyone is doing well, despite what we are all going through. I had to get out of the house today and get some video of a ship that was moored in the usual spot I video 99% of my ship videos. It was fun, I went through 3 batteries, and enjoyed getting out of the house. Not only did I get video of the Century Emerald, there was also a couple of tugboats moored close to it, so I had to get some footage of those, as well as some other watercraft in the area. Stay safe, safe flying, and God bless you all. :)

Nice closeups, it’s good to get out and stay safe...

Reactions: desertvet38
I hope everyone is doing well, despite what we are all going through. I had to get out of the house today and get some video of a ship that was moored in the usual spot I video 99% of my ship videos. It was fun, I went through 3 batteries, and enjoyed getting out of the house. Not only did I get video of the Century Emerald, there was also a couple of tugboats moored close to it, so I had to get some footage of those, as well as some other watercraft in the area. Crank up the speakers, and enjoy the video! Constructive criticism always welcome... Stay safe, safe flying, and God bless you all. :)
Thanks for sharing this. Always interesting to see ships from another perspective. We see them from shore but seldom get to see how they are actually loaded with cargo going into the hold. I did a similar video about a year ago of a ship being loaded with wheat in my home town of Perth, Western Australia. Here is the link

Reactions: desertvet38
Thanks for sharing this. Always interesting to see ships from another perspective. We see them from shore but seldom get to see how they are actually loaded with cargo going into the hold. I did a similar video about a year ago of a ship being loaded with wheat in my home town of Perth, Western Australia. Here is the link
Awesome video you put together! I love how that little boat looked like it was floating at the 00:12 mark because of the super clear water! Nice smooth flying...great capture! You said they were loading wheat in the compartments? That was pretty cool seeing the mist/dust from when it was being poured in. I think the ships that I get video of, are getting loaded with phosphorous. Not sure though, but someone mentioned it on one of my previous posts of another ship being loaded. I'm glad you enjoyed my video...I enjoyed yours just as much! BEAUTIFUL water!!! I was looking for dolphins... We have them here in Tampa Bay all over. I look forward to seeing more of your videos! :cool:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi