DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Buying from directly from dji.com , in Scandinavia

ltb76

Reactions
Hi,

I'm thinking about buying refurbished Mavic 3 directly from dji.com - I'm located in Denmark.
Anyone care to share their experience with buying directly from DJI. Do they ship from Europe, or directly from China?
And should I be worried about the warrenties in Europe when buying directly from DJI?

Any input much apriciated -Tak :)

Hi,

I'm thinking about buying refurbished Mavic 3 directly from dji.com - I'm located in Denmark.
Anyone care to share their experience with buying directly from DJI. Do they ship from Europe, or directly from China?
And should I be worried about the warrenties in Europe when buying directly from DJI?

I have purchased directly from DJI but only accessories and the delivery has always been a couple of days I’m in the U.K. , have had batteries , props and prop guards without any undue delays , cheers Len

Reactions: ltb76
I think it's safe....every contact i've had was was verry sattisfying.....garantee always been granted..
Goodluck...

Reactions: ltb76
Hi,

Probably depends on logistics whether it’s shipping from China or EU, i.e. which warehouses have stock but shipping is quick in any case. And no difference tax-wise or anything regardless. Warranties are EU-based, I’ve sent Mavic 1 for warranty replacement to Netherlands. All & all very professional service from DJI.

DJI has an Amazon store here in Canada and I prefer to use it as they sell in Canadian dollars unlike the DJI store which sells in American dollars. The conversion is better on the Amazon store.
Not sure if that is the same in Scandinavia but you might want to look.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas