DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Buying from DJI's website

I think the benefit for us Canadians (at least me) is that buying from DJI saves us Canadian Sales Tax along with customs and duties.

Not sure what the customs wack is , but I've learnt my lessons from buying from overseas with products that don't have a international warranty and need to be returned overseas, or that they are not supported locally because they are grey market, the cost and risk of shipping items back is expensive for us here in Australia

Does the DJI canadian warranty support the direct from DJI China purchases or do you need to send it back to China for warranty ?
I guess you can get around this by getting care refresh, which has international coverage, but this erodes the Canadian sales tax savings

Not sure what the customs wack is , but I've learnt my lessons from buying from overseas with products that don't have a international warranty and need to be returned overseas, or that they are not supported locally because they are grey market, the cost and risk of shipping items back is expensive for us here in Australia

Does the DJI canadian warranty support the direct from DJI China purchases or do you need to send it back to China for warranty ?
I guess you can get around this by getting care refresh, which has international coverage, but this erodes the Canadian sales tax savings
Yes. You're ordering it directly from the manufacture so there is definitely warranty. Majority of the local stores around my area will actually tell you to deal with the manufacture themselves when it's past the 30 day return/exchange policy. Most stores (BestBuy Canada) won't even allow you to return the device anyways.

Sorry for that mistake, just revised that post, got mixed up with someone inquiring on CS availability at Advexure at the same time!

Yes, we do have the Mavic Air Fly More Combo in Lava Red IN STOCK as well. You will find them here: DJI Mavic Air Fly More Combo - Flame Red | Advexure

Ok, green light to purchase from the CFO (aka wife). Is there a way you can ship so that it arrives on Friday when I’m home?

Ok, green light to purchase from the CFO (aka wife). Is there a way you can ship so that it arrives on Friday when I’m home?

Yes, not a problem. Please give us a call at (424) 317-4450 to arrange or drop us a message at [email protected]. Thanks!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrock